Remove this ad

link

private first class

#244 [url]

Jun 1 13 4:54 PM

Saw the lovely Tai on Good Morning America this morning, she looked fantastic as usual. Still wish ABC would let her make a nice return to World News Now and anchor for either Diana Perez or John Muller for a day or a week. I'd be intrigued to see her anchor with Diana Perez. BTW lb, the cap of Tai you recently posted, was that her on GMA during the week ,just asking cause I watch GMA every day and only see her pop up on weekends .

Quote    Reply   

link

private first class

#247 [url]

Jun 10 13 2:10 AM

Tai anchored World News Now last night everyone. She filled in for Diana Perez, damn it was awesome seeing Tai back at the World Newx Now Desk. Brings back alot of memories. Hope they use Tai to fill in alot for both anchors when they're off. I'll try to post a vid later if I can find one.

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#249 [url]

Jun 10 13 2:58 AM

Tai anchored World News Now last night everyone. She filled in for Diana Perez, damn it was awesome seeing Tai back at the World Newx Now Desk. Brings back alot of memories. Hope they use Tai to fill in alot for both anchors when they're off. I'll try to post a vid later if I can find one.

-link

Thanks for the info..

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help