Remove this ad

HSF 909

master sergeant

Lead

Aug 8 13 12:38 AM

Tags : :

...what does it take for one to get banned/suspended from here? My Robin posts in the Screen Caps forum have been harassed by a certain Rat for the past two weeks, and nothing's happened. I've been trying to take the "don't feed the trolls" high road and ignore him, but he just doesn't let up. :|

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

jj29

sergeant first class

#2 [url]

Aug 9 13 1:56 PM

What is it with these people always trolling Robin? Actually its most likely the same troll whos had numerous run ins on these forums. The problem is once U ban them they just create a new account due to lack of productivity in their lives, hence the word troll

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#3 [url]

Aug 9 13 2:07 PM

Im not sure if this is just a feature mods have or if everyone has it, but it appears theres option to block out peoeple whos posts offend U. if these people are getting to U that bad, and the option is available to U, I highly advise U to use it.

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#4 [url]

Aug 9 13 10:29 PM

He and I have history at Wide World of Women, which is why he's only posting garbage on my posts. The behavior you see is one of the reasons why he's the only poster specifically stated in the rules who's banned at WWoW... but I really shouldn't bring up another board's politics here. However, you can readily see why he's an annoying ingrate.

I see the Blocking option under the Interact tab. I'll wait and see if he comes crawling out of the dirt come Monday or if he'll stay in his hole. But I'm telling you that he is a troubled man. He already mentioned how he harasses Robin on Twitter, and he's sent hurtful e-mails to other female TV personalities in the past as well. He complains about how everybody doesn't show as much leg as they used to. Time moves on, but he's stuck in the mud.

Quote    Reply   

Jackiefan

#6 [url]

Aug 10 13 4:13 AM

oh you mean this pic of Robin!

Yeah Sorry I tried making it a bigger pic, and Yeah I did Post this on Twitter to her as well, shows what she is, a man! lol

Free Image Hosting

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jackiefan

#7 [url]

Aug 10 13 8:02 AM

oh and huddy enthusiast....

Juliet Huddy used to be good but since going to a local crappy ass shitty Show she sucks ass just to let you know....and HSF, I post on your Postes for 2 reasons:

#1. 99.9999999999% of the Posts in that forum are basically from you so....
#2. Because Robin Meade is Complete Garbage

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#8 [url]

Aug 10 13 11:54 PM

And this is why the interwebs loves you. Imagine if you used your resources for good instead of evil. Oh well...

Quote    Reply   

Jackiefan

#9 [url]

Aug 11 13 5:12 AM

And another reason I pester HSF

Because He always bans me from trying to post my site at WWOW, sure the rules say I'm Banned but nothing that says I cannot have my site posted there, I wouldn't want to post caps there anymore anways since all the people want is HD caps to print out and jerk to, basically thats what HD is for or else people wouldn't care what size they were as long as the quality was decent

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#11 [url]

Aug 14 13 10:34 PM

Robin is GOOD LOOKING.And I know she does have a nice personality just by the way she is and acts.I have never ever bad mouthed her in all these years.Just some of the clothes she wears that either look weird or strange to me.And that to me is not bad mouthing her at all.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help