Remove this ad

HSF 909

sergeant first class

Lead

Aug 9 13 12:23 AM

Tags : :

http://public.fotki.com/HSF909/news-babes/201308/rm20130809/

A pink (salmon?) top with enough scoop in the neck to show slight cleavage. :P

Alas, one board member apparently doesn't like boobs, because the black slacks will make this post suck, it seems. :(

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

Jackiefan

#2 [url]

Aug 9 13 3:47 AM

lol HA HA HA!

Robin Meade wore pants and oh what a shocker, she sat on the couch in pants!!!! Shes pathetic, only sits when she sucks which is 99% of the time!

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#3 [url]

Aug 9 13 2:04 PM

Jackifan, its almost pointless for me to say this, but I will anyway. Robin is a successful tv personality doing something with her life, I highly doubt she cares what U think or say. and btw, I can almost guarantee shes one million times better than anything U will have so if I were U id ease up on the criticism.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Jackiefan

#4 [url]

Aug 9 13 4:21 PM

Anything I will have?

Nah, I'm 34 years old never had a GF or a Wife, don't want one either....money grubbing skanks....Same way Pool, Penguinsfan and Brettfan feel in chat....they are all the same, wont get married so I could care the fuck less!

And yes, Robin Meade sucks ass still, she may have a better rich life but that still dosen't mean she dresses hot, not by a long shot because she don't any any time she dresses hot she avoids the couch to show leg like the fucking coward she is

Do I care what she thinks? No, but hey maybe I have something to do with her sucking worse because daily I post to her on twitter calling her a transexual for wearing pants, so hey maybe she is looking at my tweets, maybe not replying to them but shes getting the drift and dresses more like crap now lol

Quote    Reply   

slashasterisk

I need a life.

#5 [url]

Aug 12 13 2:08 PM

Jackiefan wrote:
Nah, I'm 34 years old never had a GF or a Wife, don't want one either....money grubbing skanks....Same way Pool, Penguinsfan and Brettfan feel in chat....they are all the same, wont get married so I could care the fuck less!

And yes, Robin Meade sucks ass still, she may have a better rich life but that still dosen't mean she dresses hot, not by a long shot because she don't any any time she dresses hot she avoids the couch to show leg like the fucking coward she is

Do I care what she thinks? No, but hey maybe I have something to do with her sucking worse because daily I post to her on twitter calling her a transexual for wearing pants, so hey maybe she is looking at my tweets, maybe not replying to them but shes getting the drift and dresses more like crap now lol

Bye Bye.

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

sergeant first class

#6 [url]

Aug 12 13 5:26 PM

:D

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help