Remove this ad

wrj

corporal

Lead

Jul 9 13 4:05 PM

Tags : :

ftom Fox News:
Elisabeth Hasselbeck is leaving “The View” and joining Fox News’ morning show “FOX and Friends” as a co-host.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#1 [url]

Jul 9 13 5:18 PM

Gretchen will be getting her own hour show in the afternoon
I guess the lesson if you're Ainsley, Anna or Aly, and you do everything your bosses ask of you and then some, is you're supposed to just smile gracefully and accept Fox is bringing in the bimbo from ABC to do the job you have earned and deserve
I know that's not fair to Elisabeth, but Fox isn't being fair to the women they have groomed for that job
Of course life isn't fair, especially in the TV news business
I found out about this when Ainsley posted a link to the story on her Facebook page and welcomed Elisabeth to the Fox family
What a class act she is
I'm sure she's disappointed and she has every reason to be
At least she has found her niche on F&FF  

Quote    Reply   

wrj

corporal

#3 [url]

Jul 10 13 10:40 AM

Does anyone know what qualifications Gretchen brings to replace M Kelly at 1PM if that is what is going to happen. I know she has been at F&F for a LONG time. What can she bring new to warrant her own show?
I have stopped watching F&F because their segments are so short that I do not get much new information from their quest. That is the show formats problem.
Well see how she does in the afternoon slots, but I doubt she will match M Kelly's ratings.
But then they hit it big with The FIVE, so they know what they are doing.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#4 [url]

Jul 11 13 12:37 AM

Gretchen has been lobbying for her own show for a long time
We'll see if it works better for her than it did for E.D. Hill

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#5 [url]

Jul 11 13 11:48 AM

Good! Glad Elizabeth is going where she will be appreciated. I was getting sick of watching those fat bull dyke hags abuse her all the time on the view

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Aug 15 13 4:36 AM

Well I liked Elisabeth on the View for eye candy, but she is not fit for the format on Fox News, IMHO. So I doubt I'll be watching. Had My fill of too much Elisabeth and her saga. It's like it is the Continuing Saga of Elisabeth Hasselbeck. I don't dislike her though and I wish her the best. I just have no interest in seeing her doing news.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help