Remove this ad

HSF 909

master sergeant

#2063 [url]

Jan 9 15 1:22 AM

She does appear briefly in today's album due to a segment on sticking to your weight loss resolution...

image image

She's down in Dallas for the big college game. Will she be taking a late flight back to Atlanta in time to premiere the new set on Tuesday? It would look pretty foolish to have a sub in on the big reveal.

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#2066 [url]

Jan 12 15 11:06 PM

She is in a Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd Dresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.hubba hubba.I wonder what the reason is for the new digs.Cause she does not want to go to New York.And to keep her on the network? Any opinons HSF or am I grasping at straws?

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#2067 [url]

Jan 12 15 11:22 PM

I only keep hearing educated guesses, but being that Robin was unwilling to budge on the NYC move (I'm sure her husband's Atlanta business is one main reason), I guess the network decided to give in, back her and give her what looks like Brooke Baldwin's old studio. Since she's the main star of the network, you might as well present her with all the bells and whistles. They've been using their old studio since about 2006, so they were due for an upgrade anyway.

My initial reactions are good. It's wide open, Robin has a little glass desk which is good for leg peeks, the new text-like graphics package isn't intrusive, and the shot behind Robin looking at Bob's weather wall look like it has some good back leg cross potential. Jen looks like a barista behind that new desk of hers. Seriously, there's coffee machines right next to her!

Thank goodness Robin stuck to her guns, this new set has lots of potential.

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#2068 [url]

Jan 13 15 1:33 AM

I understandably went overboard with the caps today (98 total!), but hey, it's a big day in Sunshine Land!

http://tvnewscaps.mxf.yuku.com/topic/16847144/Robin-Meade-20150113

image image image image image image image

HLN also posted video of the top of the show, where Robin walks into the old studio only to find nobody there. Looks like somebody didn't get the memo!
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2015/01/13/hln-new-studio-robin-meade

I haven't found much fault with the new presentation. Some don't like that there's no time on screen anymore (something I'm sure they'll fix), and I'm now noticing that the "Live" bug is also missing. But hey, it's day one, they'll smooth out the kinks soon enough.

Quote    Reply   

the watcher

private first class

#2070 [url]

Jan 14 15 12:06 AM

I kinda like it. It's not as colorful as the old set, but it seems like the leg shots are closer.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

HSF 909

master sergeant

#2071 [url]

Jan 14 15 1:24 AM

It does seem like the camera comes in closer on the couch shots. I'm still getting used to the new angles, but I'm sure my capping rhythm will settle in with the new directions soon enough. I'm still in favor of it.
Oh, and Robin's boobs look great in that top!

http://tvnewscaps.mxf.yuku.com/topic/16847145/Robin-Meade-20150114

image image image image

Quote    Reply   

#2080 [url]

Jan 20 15 1:27 AM

Robin Meade

I'm liking this new setup!! 😃😃

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help