Remove this ad

HSF 909

master sergeant

#41 [url]

May 6 14 12:32 AM

Black dress today.

image image

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#45 [url]

May 15 14 10:24 PM

She left them at home but in the dress she is wearing you can still see them.Not like wehen Robin wears Black they be become totaly invisible to the eye.

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#46 [url]

May 16 14 12:14 AM

I think it's just a dark navy, but yeah, you can still make out her cupcakes.

image image image image

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#49 [url]

May 19 14 12:30 AM

Yeah, they made it official about a week ago. Congrats to Lynn!

However, I'll still only cap her whenever she appears on MXP. I need to recuperate my capping button on weekends!

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#50 [url]

May 20 14 10:38 PM

In for Robin.Lets hope it does not lead to another Anchor Burn Out.Isaw online on a news anchor website I forgotton which one a interview with Natasha.She said one of the main reasons she quit HLN was cause she was only sapose to be the weekend anchor.Not Robins constant replacement for a week at a time or more.She said she got tired of subbing for Robin all the time and doing her weekend duty there.she saiud this is one of the main reasons I quit.Not because I wanted to go back to Seatel but because of all the extra work I was doing around there.She said she got just a passing thanks from Robin and that was all she got.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

HSF 909

master sergeant

#51 [url]

May 21 14 12:13 AM

Hmm. It does make sense, there were times when Natasha logged in a lot of subbing gigs in one week and still had to do WXP. Lynn hasn't had to do a lot of that so far, but I do know where you're coming from.

image image image image

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#52 [url]

May 22 14 10:55 PM

HSF me and the wife are up your way in are 5th wheel trailer.I have to admit one thing this ruffing it is hard work on a person.lol
She is in a Tiiiiiiighttttttttttttttt Reeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd Dressssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#54 [url]

May 25 14 3:26 AM

She is in a tiiiigggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttt blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dresssssssssssssssssssss.

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#57 [url]

May 30 14 12:35 AM

A brief MXP appearance at the desk. I'm not sure if her dress was supposed to be hiked up like that...

image image

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help