Tags : :
Some things that may be worthy of discussion...
1) I am considering making some changes to the current board layout, mostly revolving around the International forums. Since this board is mostly centered around the US networks, I am looking to decrease the number of international sub-forums into just a few by merging certain existing similar forums together, such as British networks to contain all the British based posts. Please share your thoughts on this if you are inclined to.
2) Even though I have Admin rights, I can only make minimal changes to the actual layout of the board (unless I simply can't figure out the way to apply different skins to the board). So don't expect any changes in that regard soon.
3) Rich & Century have been removed from the board staff for inactivity.
4) I am currently in the process of revamping our board staff. JJ29 will stay on as a Global Moderator. HSF has been promoted to moderator for a few select boards. I know that this forum is currently a distant cry from what it once had been prior to all of the recent board moves, departure of longtime members and even the ReporterCaps board meltdown. I don't know if we'll ever regain that glory but I believe it starts with having the board staff be made up of active members.
5) If anyone else has ideas on how to make the board better, please share. PM me if you want.
Thanks - Slash
Last Edited By: slashasterisk Aug 23 13 3:12 AM. Edited 1 time