Remove this ad

wrj

corporal

Lead

Apr 17 14 3:46 AM

Tags : :

Will the Fox News Channel is at it again. In the same vain as The Five they announced a new show titled OUTNUMBERED.

"Coming April 28th, 2014 @12et New FNC show featuring Katie Pavlich, Kimberly Guilfoyle, Andrea Tantaros, Jedediah Bila, Harris Faulkner, Sandra smith, Kirsten Powers"

Great news, another reason to be stuck in front of the TV instead of working!!!
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#1 [url]

Apr 28 14 4:32 AM

The debut show features Harris Faulkner, Sandra Smith, Jedediah Bila and Kimberly Guilfoyle
with Tucker Carlson
And a curvy couch
Actually, the show should be called Outnumbered 2
The Five is the original Outnumbered

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#2 [url]

May 3 14 1:50 PM

I agree with you completely sparty. I've been disgruntled with FBN for a while. They have been changing their whole schedule around and Nicole has been getting less air time. It used to be that she was on every fifteen minutes. Now you might see her once an hour during certain times of the day. The ironpig is not happy!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong. I love the leg shows that FNC has been putting on. I adore Sandra and getting to see those gorgeous legs. When you see her on FBN she's usually hidden behind a desk. If it weren't for Nicole I wouldn't even watch FBN.

I will admit I watch another station with a few beautiful ladies almost as much as FBN.

Last Edited By: ironpig May 3 14 1:52 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#4 [url]

May 5 14 9:49 AM

You have that right sparty and I'm not a happy camper. How long has it been since we've seen those gorgeous legs and thighs. Thank God for all the tapes I have of her for the internet.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help