Lead

Sep 28 16 9:38 AM

Tags : :

To say that I am a huge fan of Margot Robbie would be a huge understatement, especially at this point. I, and most likely many others, first saw this lovely lady when she appeared in Martin Scorsese's hit film, The Wolf of Wall Street, in 2013. The film was a biopic detailing the rise and fall of Jordan Belfort, who was played brilliantly by Leonardo DiCaprio, and as for Margot, she stole the entire film as Nadia, Jordan's mistress turned second wife.

Since that film, Margot's stock experienced a meteoric rise, and well deserved. Margot would later co-star with Will Smith in the film, Focus, last year, as well as playing the female lead in Z For Zacariah, which co-starred Chiwetel Ejiofor and Chris Pine. Margot had a very sexy self-portrayed cameo later that year in The Big Short. Her one scene had her in a hot tub detailing how finances work.

Regarding this year, Margot appeared alongside Tina Fey in the comedy-drama, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot. Both Margot and Tina appeared on a special edition of The Late Show With Stephen Colbert on Super Bowl Sunday to promote the film, which featured Margot as villainous reporter Tanya Vanderpoel. Margot also appeared in The Legend of Tarzan, playing Jane to Alexander Skarsgaard's titular Tarzan. The film was pretty star-studded, with Samuel L. Jackson and Christoph Waltz co-starring.

Margot's best role to date remains her blockbuster appearance as Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. Harley Quinn, as many known, was originally known as Dr. Harleen Quinzel, a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, which is where she met and fell in love with The Joker (played masterfully by Jared Leto in the film), which prompted her psychotic transformation. The film, which is one of the highest grossing films of this year, marked the second time that Margot co-starred with Will Smith, and also featured fellow Aussie Jai Courtney, Cara Delevigne, and Viola Davis. Among Margot's many upcoming projects is a solo Harley Quinn movie set to come out in 2017, most likely during that summer.

This Saturday, Margot will host the 42nd season premiere of Saturday Night Live, which is a huge honor. This will be Margot's first time hosting SNL. As I said, Margot Robbie is among my favorites; she is such an amazing actress. Some food for thought:  Margot's two best known movie roles included her using a Brooklyn accent. Margot is also quite a lovely lady, without question. In fact, among the many things I do adore about Margot is her resemblances to not one, but two notables:  actress Jaime Pressly (left) and Amanda Saccomanno, aka WWE's Mandy Rose (center).