Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#381 [url]

Mar 11 14 1:35 AM

Alisyn announced she is leaving Fox News at the end of the month 

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alisyn-camerota-leaving-fox-news_b216610

It was no secret she was disappointed about being passed over for the F&F job, which went to Elisabeth Hasselbeck
We wish Aly well

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#382 [url]

Mar 13 14 4:06 PM

Terrible news for us Aly Camerota fans. image
Nobody on Fox News (or anywhere else) will match Alisyn for her beauty, charm, wit and those incredible legs.
She was genuine and fun (Mudderella) and a part of me thinks her heavily-scripted ANHQ show was too structured for her after several years of free-wheelin' it on F&F Weekend.
We can only hope that she regroups and someone recognizes what an asset she is to any news organization.

We'll miss her!
I hope somebody can do so screencaps of her on Friday, March 14th.... her last day on FNC.

Ryan the Sad image

Quote    Reply   

Mister Bill

private first class

#383 [url]

Mar 14 14 3:56 PM

Sad to see her go, hopefully she can end up somewhere that she can show her talents (mental and physical). She was so much different than the phony blonde airheads they have (not that they aren't nice to look at).

Anyway, today was her last day, here's the video.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/alisyn-camerota-signs-off-fox-news_b217456

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#384 [url]

Mar 15 14 1:24 PM

The biggest tribute I can pay to Alisyn is the following statement. Anyone who knows the ironpig knows that I adore Nicole. That being said. Alisyn set a standard for female news anchors that I believe no one has reached at the current time. She set the bar so high that it will be a while before anyone can reach it and that includes Nicole. Sixteen years of dedication to one network says a lot. She has my utmost respect. Fox has lost a real gem. Best wishes Alisyn.

Quote    Reply   

Mister Bill

private first class

#386 [url]

Jul 24 14 12:45 AM

She's anchoring New Day right now. Not sure if she's been on before as I don't usually watch CNN in the morning.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help