Tags : :

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#1 [url]

May 9 11 7:07 AM

Sandra is a very beautiful and charming news anchor who I think is highly under-rated. She's a real joy to watch and listen to. There were very few caps on the past website of Sandra and this one was never posted. A great cap to start off Sandra's  part of this website and I'm honored to do it.

Credit to sugarbritches for the cap.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#2 [url]

May 14 11 10:03 AM

Some things probably will never change and one of those is that Sandra will again be lost in the middle of all these beautiful news anchors. The other thing which won't change is that I will make sure from time to time that she is brought to the forefront.

THE BEAUTIFUL SANDRA SMITH

Credit to spinner for the caps. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#5 [url]

May 15 11 4:25 AM

There are several of these news anchors who are really beautiful but some of them have a particular feature which outshines them all. I agree with you completely Sandra really does have gorgeous eyes. 

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#6 [url]

May 15 11 10:18 AM

great bod, i like this chick, nice legs too snarf

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#9 [url]

May 17 11 1:50 PM

Once again today Sandra really looked fantastic. The dress certainly wasn't as tight a yesterdays but really looked great on her with her golden hair.

THE VERY BEAUTIFUL SANDRA SMITH

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps.  

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

May 19 11 12:03 PM

I agree that Sandra looks great.  She is fantastic.  Thank you.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#14 [url]

May 29 11 8:19 AM

I haven't commented about Sandra in a few days but I do share your feelings about her. I like the word BLM used to describe her eyes, MERMERIZING. Sandra sure is. There aren't a lot of caps of her but I did come across a tape I have of her and did download and do a few caps. They aren't HD but did turn out pretty good.

THE MESMERIZING SANDRA SMITH

My Youtube video

http://youtu.be/s92llHnjqsE

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#15 [url]

May 29 11 8:34 AM

Nice video. I love when news women dress up like Streer Corner Barbie. Especially when theyre smokin hot like Sandra.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#17 [url]

May 29 11 10:40 AM

I only wish that banner wasn't infront of Sandra's legs. FBN screws up so many sensational views with those banners. Imagine wath she looked like behind that banner. Sandra definately is MESMERIZING. (Credit to BLM for that word. It definately describes

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#20 [url]

Jun 2 11 3:03 PM

This picture is a classic in my opinion. Three beautiful ladies in the same picture, Liz, Nicole and Sandra, a red head, blonde and brunette. I'm posting it on each website for all their fans to see.

Sandra and her mesmerizing eyes. I love the way her eyes, eyeshadow and dress all blend together. A beautiful picture of a very beautiful lady.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help