Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#341 [url]

Feb 10 12 8:15 AM

I wasn't sure as of last evening if anyone would do caps of Sandra or not. If they didn't I would have made mine even though they wouldn't be HD. As it turns out jadedtom did do some and he did an outstanding job of capturing the beauty of this gorgeous lady. Thank-you jadedtom for the caps. You made myself and others who follow Sandra very happy. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#342 [url]

Feb 10 12 8:54 AM

Sandra is taking Nicole's place today on the floor of the NYSE. Nicole is at a leadership convention in

Florida. There is no one I would rather have to replace Nicole then Sandra and who certainly knows her way around the floor better than Nicole. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#346 [url]

Feb 10 12 1:11 PM

We never see Sandra wear a real short skirt but we all know she has great looking legs. A few more caps of Sandra sitting in the LEG chair.

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#348 [url]

Feb 10 12 3:35 PM

I was having problems with my computer and had the format screwed up for posting some of the caps. I am reposting them and deleating the previous ones.

THE MESMERIZING SANDRA SMITH

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#349 [url]

Feb 10 12 4:25 PM

Now that I have the problem solved, I hope I am going to repost Jadedtom's caps again and they will be altogether so we can adore this beautiful lady.

THAT'S BETTER!!!!!!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#350 [url]

Feb 11 12 1:42 AM

Sandra concludes a great week of providing her viewing friends with one final appearance taking the place of Nicole on the floor of the NYSE while Nicole is in Florida.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#351 [url]

Feb 11 12 9:26 AM

I could stare into her eyes all day... .  thats my type 

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#352 [url]

Feb 14 12 11:23 AM

Looks like we have Sandra here in New York for at least another week instead of Chicago. Just a warm-

up from yesterday of Sandra by that financial board. She was stunning today wearing an orange v-neck

top and black skirt. I only saw a brief view of the skirt but she didn't do a report from in front of the board. I would have loved to see the complete outfit. The close-ups were stunning. I can't wait to see caps.

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps/

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#353 [url]

Feb 15 12 10:14 AM

And today Sandra was standing in front of that board with a much shorter dress that the previous cap.

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#354 [url]

Feb 15 12 12:54 PM

Looks like Sandra has been tanning.
So sexy with that golden complexion, God I LOVE this woman!!!!!!
And I still want to see her on the treadmill. In some spandex, or some short shorts, and a half tee with her belly button showing.......I should stop there or im going to start putting holes in the wall......

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#355 [url]

Feb 16 12 11:00 AM

It's Sandra Smith time. Sandra showing some leg from yesterday and more if it weren't for those banners.

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#356 [url]

Feb 16 12 7:19 PM

Maybe she hasnt been tanning. IDK, the pics from yesterday seemed as if Sandra had a little bronze in her complexion. Either way shes still pretty damn fine

Whoever is responsible for displaying the banners should be fired

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#357 [url]

Feb 17 12 10:30 AM

Yesterday they showed Sandra who had done an interview with Liz walking over to that financial board to

do her next report. As she was walking they were playing the song which was saying " She drives me crazy". Just seeing that beautiful body flow over to the board sure drove the ironpig crazy.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#359 [url]

Feb 17 12 12:14 PM

Sandra finished the week wearing a lilac v-neck top and medium short dress. The completion of another great Sandra Smith week in New York. Please don't go back to Chicago, Sandra.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#360 [url]

Feb 18 12 8:14 AM

The icing on the cake to complete a beautiful week with the even more beautiful Sandra Smith.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help