Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#41 [url]

Jun 28 11 12:38 PM

I think you know that Sandra is definately one of my favorites. I've been on this computer so much the past few days I haven't gotten around to her. I must also say that she hasn't been on FBN as much the past two weeks. I enjoy looking for pictures of her or posting current ones. SANDRA IS MESMERIZING!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jj29

sergeant first class

#44 [url]

Jun 28 11 12:55 PM

I think you know that Sandra is definately one of my favorites. I've been on this computer so much the past few days I haven't gotten around to her. I must also say that she hasn't been on FBN as much the past two weeks. I enjoy looking for pictures of her or posting current ones. SANDRA IS MESMERIZING!!

-ironpig

No sweat IP. I always appreciate the effort U put in. And hopefully Sandra is just taking some xtra time off.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#45 [url]

Jun 29 11 8:27 AM

I didn't forget. I just found a very beautiful picture of Sandra. If anyone wants to know why the word

MESMERIZING is so fitting when describing Sandra I believe this photo says it all.smilesmilesmile

THE MESMERIZING!!!!!!!! SANDRA SMITH

Credit to jadedtom for the beautiful photo.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#46 [url]

Jun 29 11 8:38 AM

Yesterday when I was searching for some pictures of Alisyn I came across these and knew I would come
back to them for Sandra's thread.

THE MESMERIZING SANDRA SMITH

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Credit to donkeed/kevin77 for the caps.

Sandra was on FBN today wearing a very nice blue sleeveless dress. As soon as there are HD caps  available I will post a couple along with my video. That might be tomorrow,

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#50 [url]

Jun 29 11 12:37 PM

IP, all those pics are stunning. But the one of her up close is above and beyond stunning.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#51 [url]

Jun 29 11 1:18 PM

I agree completely with you paulg. That is one of the nicest pictures I have ever seen. Wherever and

whoever took that I wish they would do more of them of some other ladies on this website. I would love

to have one like that of Nicole. That is definately framing material.smile

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#55 [url]

Jul 7 11 6:24 AM

Sandra was on with Cheryl Casone at noon today. I will have a few caps ready later this afternoon. Sandra will not get in my words" lost in the shuffle."wink

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#57 [url]

Jul 7 11 9:53 AM

Any chance we could get some caps of her on that stool. Im only guessing, but I bet shes all nice and tan too.

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#60 [url]

Jul 7 11 10:13 AM

Oh I missed them LOL Sorry IP I skipped over them, didnt see em. thanks

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help