Remove this ad

jj29

sergeant first class

#862 [url]

Mar 18 13 9:30 AM

I havnt been to Sandra's page in like forever.......8 months pregnant, WHAATTTT!?!?!?!?
Still lookin fine of course but im sure the way she likes to run it will be no time till shes back to her original tight package of a form
a month from now and Sandra will have achieved MILF status
Thanks for all the caps/material

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#865 [url]

Mar 29 13 4:53 AM

This is an avenue I never thought about looking at. This is from Varney's Facebook page yesterday.smile

THE MESMERIZING SANDRA SMITH

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#868 [url]

Apr 25 13 8:14 AM

Two gorgeous ladies pictured together yesterday on a split screen. Looks like Sandra is staying close to home in Chicago with her baby to be entering this world soon. Best Wishes Sandra!!!!smilesmilesmile

Credit to tdubya68801 for the cap.

Quote    Reply   

sparty

first sergeant

#871 [url]

Jun 6 13 8:12 AM

And you know this how?
Nothing wrong with liking Sandra, but why insult the other ladies?

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#872 [url]

Jun 7 13 8:12 AM

It's always nice to have new members participate in this website. What I can't understand is we haven't 

seen Sandra for a month and I personally am awaiting to hear something about the birth of her child. 

Before that Sandra always had someone posting caps of her and making positive comments about her 

which she deserved. Where were you then when you certainly could have had plenty of positive 

comments to contribute instead of going negative to show that you admire her.  

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#873 [url]

Jul 11 13 11:51 AM

ironpig wrote:
It's always nice to have new members participate in this website. What I can't understand is we haven't seen Sandra for a month and I personally am awaiting to hear something about the birth of her child. Before that Sandra always had someone posting caps of her and making positive comments about her which she deserved. Where were you then when you certainly could have had plenty of positive comments to contribute instead of going negative to show that you admire her.

Yo IP, whats up with my girl man? why hasnt she been on here, has she had her baby yet?

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#876 [url]

Jul 19 13 3:20 PM

I'm beginning to think that she did. I've looked over the internet and I can't find a thing. I know she keeps her private life seperate from her professional life. I don't know if anyone in the public knew she was going to get married until after she was. Can anyone else help us. WHERE IS SANDRA AND DID SHE HAVE HER BABY?

Quote    Reply   

sparty

first sergeant

#877 [url]

Jul 20 13 6:16 AM

She had the baby. a girl, in May
She's living in Chicago right now
If she returns to FBN, she should be back around Labor Day

Last Edited By: sparty Jul 20 13 6:24 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#879 [url]

Jul 22 13 11:14 AM

So in other words she took a few month hiatus to spend quality family time. Sounds good. Thanks for the update

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help