Tags : :

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#1 [url]

May 9 11 5:51 AM

When you hear the ironpig mentioned you immediatly think of Nicole Petallides and I'm proud of that. Nicole is a gorgeous and charming lady who I refer to as a goddess and I stand by those words. It is a honor for me to make the first comments about Nicole as we begin this website.

THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES

Credit to BLM for the collage.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#2 [url]

May 9 11 7:53 AM

It's a whole new website and we must start anew and I can't think of a better way to do that then posting some caps of Nicole which will open up everyones eyes as to why the ironpig carries the torch be does for Nicole. Let's begin the show with a bang.

THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps.  

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#5 [url]

May 10 11 11:58 AM

Aren't those gorgeous legs and thighs? The question was asked if Nicole pulled her dress up intentionally. With legs and thighs like hers I sure hope so. I was trying to post the Youtube video but don't seem to be able to.

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#7 [url]

May 11 11 2:09 PM

Carrying over...
[image][image]

-ninja

Ninja thats one of my favorite caps of Nicole Pet...

Legs must be her middle name in my imagination
One man's goddess is another man's concubine

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#10 [url]

May 13 11 4:04 AM

I started thinking the other day how Nicole's hair style had changed over the years. Even though she was attractive then I like her hair the way it is now. I just thought I would post a few caps of how it has changed. I'll call this The Evolution of a Goddess. These caps are not by date order but I will list the dates below and the capper.

Deadzone - 2/18/08
zxcvbnm7 - 6/22/09
My own photo. I had the magazine delivered to me - November 2009
Marlboro - 10/17/07
tdubya 68801 - 3/22/10

I want to continue this again in the near future when I post pictures of her gorgeous legs over the years. No change there. Nicole will have great looking legs when she's sitting in her rocking chair.  

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#11 [url]

May 14 11 9:45 AM

As I looked back over the previous website it brought back a lot of memories and one which will stick out in my mind for a long time and certainly deserves to be part of this website is that beautiful President's Day morning this year when Nicole appeared on Varney in that very,very short blue dress and asked Varney............

MY HANDLE IS WONDER WOMAN, WHAT'S YOURS?

Credit to pacificRT for the caps.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#13 [url]

May 14 11 10:21 AM

I don't know if anyone remembers many moons ago when Mary Hart had her legs insured for a million dollars because she was a dancer. Nicole might not be a dancer even though she looked darn good dancing during the Greek Independence Day Parade but I sure would put her legs in the million dollar category.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#15 [url]

May 15 11 8:07 AM

Nicole was dancing on the stage at the end of the coverage of the parade.She was one of the commentators for the parade.  I posted a few of my own caps on the last website even though mine aren't HD. I will do that in the next few hours on this website. As far as the collage BLM has a friend for life since he did that collage. I use it as my signature on this website whenever I don't post any caps.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#16 [url]

May 15 11 9:54 AM

Here are my caps from this years Greek Independence Day Parade to answer your question paul. Like I said Nicole was on the stage dancing and like I said before she might not be a dancer like Mary Hart was but she sure has million dollar legs.

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#17 [url]

May 15 11 10:15 AM

thanks for Nicole Pet's legs I really don't notice anything else they are pretty much perfect

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#19 [url]

May 16 11 3:07 AM

Great photo ninja. She sure does have a great booty. With the way they use her we don't get to see it that often. I think everyone looks at NIcole's legs and stays focused on them. When she wears the low-cut v-necks we then focus on her chest. Let's put it this way she has a very well proportioned figure. That photo sure does get your eyes focused on her booty.  

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#20 [url]

May 16 11 3:44 AM

The booty photo is mucho impressive. Whoever took that pic is sneaky.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help