Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#21 [url]

May 16 11 4:53 AM

The first posting under Nicole Petallides on the internet has images of her. One of the images I recently came across and they don't tell you where the photo came from is posted below. It shows another view of Nicole from different angles. I must say again Ninja's photo is a classic. What a view of the gorgeous Nicole Petallides.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#23 [url]

May 17 11 1:30 AM

The pig made of iron certainly does concur. Varney's words to Nicole to start the day off were "We never ever forget you Nicole." That goes double for the ironpig. She sure does look gorgeous.

Credit to BLM for the collage. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#24 [url]

May 17 11 1:41 PM

Since meeker and I began the day talking about Nicole and that red low-cut v-neck dress she had on today I will leave you with a few caps. There weren't any really good views today of Nicole walking the floor of the NYSE.

THE BEAUTIFUL NICOLE SMILE

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps.

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 18 11 7:45 AM

Well, it is nice to know even chicks dig her.

-paulg85

I'd switch teams if I were female!! wink

Of course, if I were a woman, I'd be at the pier waiting for the fleet to come in!!! devil

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#29 [url]

May 20 11 9:44 AM

The week has ended at the NYSE. I try to end each week with a few really nice caps of Nicole. I actually had them and in the midst of making sure I gave the proper credit to the capper I came across something. I couldn't outdo Ninja's posting showing off Nicole's beautiful booty so I will add a follow-up to it. A few other views of that photo. They come from the WWoW  website.

THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES

The photos were posted on photo bucket by the model hunter.

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#30 [url]

May 20 11 9:51 AM

Freakin' goldmine.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#33 [url]

May 21 11 10:17 AM

Since the world is supposed to coming to an end shortly I thought I would post these caps. I want to be looking at photos of Nicole if that is the last thing I see in this world. These are the caps I was talking about the other day when I wanted to make sure I gave proper credit to the capper and came across the previus photos. When I see these I only wish I had known who Nicole was sooner and had subscribed to FBN with my cable company. 

THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES

Credit to donkeed/Kevin77 for the caps.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#35 [url]

May 22 11 11:19 AM

It's nice to have those caps to look back on but I really do wish that I knew who Nicole was then and had FBN. I do envy some of the individuals who follow a particular news anchor and get to see all of them from time to time instead of from the waist up even thought I certainly do enjoy seeing them also. It really is sad we are deprived of seeing her gorgeous legs and thighs more. I just wish they would set up a stage somewhere in the NYSE and let her anchor a show from there.

Credit to BLM  for the collage.

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#36 [url]

May 22 11 1:38 PM

thanks for the Nic Pet caps if we have best legs contest i might have to vote for her

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#38 [url]

May 22 11 2:11 PM

They have this Golden Gammy's Contest at the end of the year on another website. That's where I cast my vote. Personally I think that's best. I voted against someone I really adore because it was Nicole. I felt awful. Sometimes it can become personal. This is a fantastic website because everyone respects each others feelings.Nicole has amazing legs but so do some other ladies. I don't even post my signature on anyone else's website because I don't want to put it on the same page where that might be somebody elses favorite lady The avatar is enough. My opinion.

Credit to BLM for the collage. 

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#39 [url]

May 22 11 2:50 PM

yeah no offense.... this is just a website.

there's nothin' personal about it lol. 
in fact it's the antithesis of personal.
 its anonymous fanfare! 

Nicole doesn't know who we are, and she probably doesn't want to know us. 
The "personal" feeling you have for her is just between your ears.   its always important to remember reality and not reality    trust me i saw what happened to Natalie in the Black Swan! just kidding that situation does nto apply here lol

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#40 [url]

May 23 11 3:51 AM

I agree Nicole doesn't know who we are and probably doesn't read this. There are news anchors who I am told do. The personal part of this is there are people I only know by their website name but yet I feel like I know them because of the time we spend on this website. If this were an anonymous poll that would be fine. I would not want to comment about why I voted the way I did in fear of offending another individial and that is sometimes part of these polls.This could be any poll. I know that sounds dumb. I just don't want to offend anyone. This is a great group of individuals. Personal is the individuals on this website not necessarily the news anchors. Again my opinion. The pig made of iron very well could be wrong.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help