Remove this ad

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#42 [url]

May 23 11 11:26 PM

She is the prettiest one in the group except the brunette next to her that is half her age, half her size and hot too!

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

May 24 11 7:16 AM

I missed her this morning but am sooooo thankful for just catching her now on the floor!!

Low-cut, tank-top-like.........I'm at a loss for words!!! devil

The pig made of iron will be reduced to jelly, I assure you!!! wink

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#45 [url]

May 24 11 10:08 AM

The ironpig is not happy with himself. He got a phone call to go and see a baseball game this morning and forgot to program the vcr. I'm afraid to see the caps and see what I missed. If you told me she had on a very short skirt and I missed that the pig would be headed to the nearest bridge to jump. I'm not that crazy about NIcole but I wouldn't be very happy.

Credit to BLM for the collage.

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#47 [url]

May 24 11 3:47 PM

thanks for Nicole Pet she's pretty, but i like her legs better!

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#48 [url]

May 24 11 4:42 PM

Thank-you for the photo BLM. I was just going through the caps of NIcole from today and looking at what I missed. Nicole really looks great in the v-neck sleeveless dresses. I often wonder what she looks like in some of her dresses from the waist down. The ironpig is happy whenever he gets to see NIcole but he will never be completely satisfied until they put her in a position where  we can see those gorgeous legs and thighs. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#51 [url]

May 25 11 4:17 AM

Nicole was just on Varney this morning talking about playing soccar in college. She played three positions center, foreward  and goalie. I would have loved to see her on that soccar field in her uniform. Here is a brief video of that conversation.

http://youtu.be/6F2pRCpvQXQ

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#53 [url]

May 27 11 3:55 AM

The ironpig is smiling again. They threw me a curveball this morning. I was left with the impression that Nicole had started her Memorial Day Weekend early and all of a sudden she appears. It would have been a very long four days for the pig without Nicole.

Credit to BLM for the collage.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#56 [url]

May 30 11 3:43 AM

I am learning from others who post caps on this website how to upgrade what I am doing. I  have only one desire and that is to make my part of Nicole's website and others that I participate in as nice as possible. Since I can't watch her today I am going to spend some time posting a few of my very favorite caps.

THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES

I really like the following dress she has on. It might very well be my favorite. It's a v-neck and sleeveless. It looks so soft and fluffy just laying on her. I said how it is ashame we don't get to see many of her dresses from the waist down. I would love to see this one.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Credit to tduby for these caps.  

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#58 [url]

May 30 11 4:09 AM

MORE CAPS OF THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES

When I look at the following photo and the expression on Nicole's face I can't help it but I see her looking in a mirror and asking," My God are those mine."

I wish we would see more views of NIcole like this on the floor of the NYSE minus that banner. What a beautiful lady.

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#59 [url]

May 30 11 4:32 AM

THE VIEWS OF THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES CONTINUE

When I saw Nicole wearing this dress she really appeared on my radar screen and has been there ever since.

Credit to tdubya68801 for the caps. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#60 [url]

May 30 11 4:56 AM

THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES  ( THE GRAND FINALE )

Credit to donkeed/Kevin77 for the cap.

Credit to sugarbritches for the cap.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help