Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#1551 [url]

Sep 11 13 11:36 AM

Description of the picture above.

(Dow stocks below) Hey look, Biz Markie & Me! If you like rap and pop you’ll certainly remember his famous song “Just a Friend. And you say he’s just a friend, ohhhh baby youuuu ….” He was here promoting his new drink Zevia, zero calorie black cherry soda. Tastes pretty good. Oh look, in the back Goldman Sachs … Goldman Sachs, Nike and Visa will go into the DJIA… Moving out Bank of America, Alcoa, Hewlett Packard at the close of trading September 20th. Sept 20th is also the rumored date the new iPhone goes on sale ! Stand by because the big Apple meeting is today.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#1552 [url]

Sep 11 13 11:48 AM

From Nicole's Facebook page today.....

9/11 tough day folks.... We'll always remember the victims and lives lost on this tragic day and we recognize our many heroes too .... xo Nicoleimage  ImageShack.us

Last Edited By: ironpig Sep 11 13 11:51 AM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#1553 [url]

Sep 11 13 12:01 PM

My comment to Nicole and her posting was that as I watched her today on the floor of the NYSE and I thought about how ugly this world can be and that day certainly was that it is really nice to have someone like her to watch on a day like today who is gorgeous and really shows how beautiful this world can be. Her beauty and smile can brighten up the darkest days and yes even 9/11 as WE WILL NEVER FORGET. That posting came from a very classy lady.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#1554 [url]

Sep 12 13 8:10 AM

There had to be a feeling of a dark cloud hanging over New York City yesterday beings that it was 9/11 and yet inspite of that The Greek Goddess lit up the floor of the NYSE with all her splendor and beauty.

THE GORGEOUS NICOLE PETALLIDES

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#1560 [url]

Sep 12 13 9:15 AM

What's this cap all about? Nicole and Liz got in a discussion about the mike pack she wears around her knee. On Nicole's Facebook page the mike pack often brings about a discussion as some people try to figure out what it is that Nicole is wearing. They started at her feet and went up the leg from there. She wasn't wearing a short dress even though she did lift up the dress a bit to get a better view of the mike pack.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help