Remove this ad

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#2 [url]

May 9 11 5:13 PM

She looked good today but her and I would do nothing but argue haha   

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

sparty

first sergeant

#3 [url]

May 11 11 7:09 AM

Andrea and Ainsley Earhardt at the Jones New York Empowerment breakfast 

From Ainsley's Facebook page
Thanks, Ainsley 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#4 [url]

May 11 11 2:04 PM

Ainsley looks hotter there but I'd be in the middle any day

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#7 [url]

May 18 11 10:43 AM

You beat me to it blm. I just saw it and was about to post it. Actually I was going through my collection of caps so I could post a few to get us ready for Andrea's appearance. Remember these caps. They are from the following day after the other Greek Goddess made her appearance with Varney. What is that other goddess's name? They are my caps so they aren't HD. I don't know of anyone else who has these so they will serve the purpose.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#12 [url]

May 18 11 11:35 AM

I thought about that more than once. Can you imagine the three of them together at the same time and wearing one of  their very short skirts? The ironpig would be all beside himself.  

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#14 [url]

May 18 11 11:49 AM

I know the issue of digging into the news anchors personal lives and I'm not going any further than this but I haven't been able to look at Andrea on TV without being proud of her for what she has become and having grown up in my neck of the woods. I have to post this again as a tribute to her.

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#15 [url]

May 19 11 2:39 AM

I, being the fool that I am, missed a great deal of her on RE last night.crying

I slightly remember her wearing something yellow and some sort of a coat on top of that.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#17 [url]

May 19 11 2:48 AM

I wish Andrea would show off those beautiful legs and thighs more like she did on Varney the day after President's Day this year. I would love to see her sitting on the leg chair on Redeye with that very short pink dress on. 

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help