Remove this ad

paulg85

sergeant major

#21 [url]

May 19 11 3:07 AM

And thx to blm for directing me to the WWoW caps! Did she say anything funny last night? Anything personal? On her twitter, she said there's gonna be a calandar that features her!grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#24 [url]

May 19 11 3:16 AM

If you hear anything more about that calendar please let us know. I'm sure we can help out the sales of that calendar. I would love to see a calendar which pictured Fox's Foxy Ladies.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#27 [url]

May 19 11 5:06 AM

If someone did a calendar of  just about any of the gorgeous news anchors  it wouldn't only have to be Fox I would buy all of them. I don't know if Fox would even consider that but I wish they did. I have a feeling that they would take the position that they are in business to promote the news and not the beautiful ladies that work for them. We all know that the two of them go hand in hand. 

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#29 [url]

May 19 11 2:07 PM

If someone did a calendar of  just about any of the gorgeous news anchors  it wouldn't only have to be Fox I would buy all of them. I don't know if Fox would even consider that but I wish they did. I have a feeling that they would take the position that they are in business to promote the news and not the beautiful ladies that work for them. We all know that the two of them go hand in hand. 

-ironpig

The only that would happen is if the proceeds went to charity 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#30 [url]

May 20 11 2:51 AM

I don't care where the money would go and if it did go to a worthy cause that would be great. I did the research on the Andrea calendar.  It is a fun raiser for that organization and she is pictured on it for this month. They want a twenty-five dollar donation for the calendar.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#32 [url]

May 22 11 1:55 PM

She's pretty but then she speaks... 

I call her Ms. Pretty Obvious,
b/c she is pretty, and everything she says is soo obvious

but i like her legs, and saying her name TAN TAR OS TAN TAR OS TAN TAR OS!
thanks for TAN TAR OS

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#34 [url]

May 26 11 11:38 AM

Thank-you BLM for the caps of Andrea. I usually watch another network at that time unless they have a different news anchor on as is the case for the next four days. I don't want to go negative because we all have our favorites. Thank-you again for the caps of one of the Greek Goddess's.

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#35 [url]

May 26 11 11:55 AM

Thanks for Ms. Pretty Obvious, she can lick my feet any day!   

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#37 [url]

May 26 11 2:06 PM

In the green room at Hannity tonight 

From Ainsley's Facebook page
Thanks, Ainsley 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#38 [url]

May 26 11 2:45 PM

wow o wow thanks Ainsley and sparty!!

Kimmy G and AE looks amazing! and Ms. Pretty Obvious... a tasty trio

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help