Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#102 [url]

Nov 1 11 4:55 AM

Chris had a sit-down interview today with the Huntsman sisters, daughters of presidential candidate Jon Huntsman 

Credit to Art Vanderleigh

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

Nov 21 11 9:33 AM

Could someone let me know when Jansing comes back from her extended vacation? (I figure Monday).  MSNBC has been pretty unwatchable the past couple weeks.

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#109 [url]

Dec 14 11 6:17 PM

Chris with her producer at the MSNBC Christmas party 

From the Jansing%Co. Facebook page 

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#110 [url]

Dec 15 11 5:15 AM

Alex Witt has the table too. I think it's more of NBC news being out of touch with how to proest news in 2011. Also in Chris's case. she is in her mid 50's and she looks great. But do you really want to be a woman pushing 60 showing skin. Think about it from her point of wiew. I think if they acted more like fox in trems of marking. There ratings would be a little higher

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#111 [url]

Dec 15 11 5:37 AM

Up until this week, MSNBC began Chris' show with a 10-minute stand-up segment and ended it with another stand-up and they generally had a sit-down interview around 10:40 when Nicole Lapin was a regular contributor
Chris never has been shy about showing off her fabulous legs, nor should she be 
She also wears plenty of tight, sleeveless dresses
Chris looks better than most women half her age, so I don;t see that as a problem
It's MSNBC's stupidity 

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#112 [url]

Dec 15 11 7:13 AM

I agree I compare Chris to Lynda Carter as far as her ageless beauty. She holds up better then Andrea Michtel does. I do agree you as far as MSNBC's stupidy. I think there trying to look there above Fox as far some from of morle standers. It's not there politcs and hot women is why more peolpe watch fox. The hot women help's :)

But it's the way ther market themseves. The peolpe that go on Fox do not talk down to you. Or try to talk and act like a Senator. Or like you in a country club. There or 2 or 3 mistake's MSNBC made one was letting Keith walk out. the other one's were giveing Andrea Mitchel a show and giving Norah O' Donnell the shaft and taking her's away. The other one was giving Courtney Hazlett her own show becuase she was not into politcs. And there format with the set's and going overboard on politcs. 

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#120 [url]

Jan 20 12 5:49 AM

Chris with Tim Tebow 

From the Jansing & Co. Facebook page 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply