Aug 20 10 8:47 PM

Tags : :

'

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

May 10 11 5:07 AM

yeah about the story...i think, after i complete part 2 of chapter 6, i might take some time off and let it breathe for a bit...then afterward, i'll have some new ideas and new ingredients to mix around with and that should keep the flavor

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#10 [url]

May 10 11 6:48 AM

I bet you can't wait for her 3rd book?!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#11 [url]

May 10 11 7:14 AM

yeah about the story...i think, after i complete part 2 of chapter 6, i might take some time off and let it breathe for a bit...then afterward, i'll have some new ideas and new ingredients to mix around with and that should keep the flavor going

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 11 11 12:42 PM

It probably would be better, than the first two.[image]

-lb

actually her first was great, i'm currently on her second (which is getting good cause it's an eye opener so far) and god only knows what her third book will be like

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#16 [url]

May 11 11 12:50 PM

actually her first was great, i'm currently on her second (which is getting good cause it's an eye opener so far) and god only knows what her third book will be like

-jade223

I'm almost finished the first and trying my best to get to the second book. I'm dying to find out what she says.smile

Who me?

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

May 11 11 2:05 PM

I'm almost finished the first and trying my best to get to the second book. I'm dying to find out what she says.[image]

-lb

I <3 her first book...its real, raw and it tells her story so vividly...enough that while i read it, it was like i could hear her voice narrating it chapter after chapter. And only cause i'm just starting on her second one, i'm with you in finding out what the people she interviewed have said about finding their value in the job that they're doing.

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#20 [url]

May 12 11 5:23 AM

Hey jade, maybe she'll mention you in the third book if she writes about her book signing experiences at all.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help