Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#41 [url]

Feb 7 12 10:22 AM

I was thinking how long it had been since there was a Maria posting. Great caps, ninja. Thanks for putting another one of the Greek Goddess's back on the radar screen. Maria is one very beautiful lady. What a body!!!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#42 [url]

Feb 7 12 10:26 AM

Thanks for the awesome caps, ninja. What a stunningly beautiful lady. 

I didn't think the first post went through. I guess you can't say it enough how gorgeous Maria is.

Quote    Reply   

#48 [url]

Feb 28 12 10:24 AM

Maria will be on the next "Dancing With The Stars". I don't think there will be a "candid" shot like her beach malfunction, but we are going to see her beautiful figure I'm sure. Can't wait.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#49 [url]

Mar 1 12 12:11 PM

My calender is marked, March19th. I can't wait to see that gorgeous body of Maria's dancing up a storm. The last time I looked forward to seeing someone it was Erin Andrews.   

Quote    Reply   

#50 [url]

Mar 1 12 12:13 PM

My calender is marked, March19th. I can't wait to see that gorgeous body of Maria's dancing up a storm. The last time I looked forward to seeing someone it was Erin Andrews.[image]   

-ironpig

Easy there, it's still 3 weeks away, lol.  I think that was the last time I watched the show as well. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#58 [url]

Mar 12 12 8:54 AM

One week from today and Maria makes her debut appearance on Dancing With the Stars. Can't wait. It would be nice if she had a wardrobe malfunction while dancing.     

Quote    Reply   

#60 [url]

Mar 19 12 10:17 AM

NEWS ALERT!!!  NEWS ALERT!!!!  NEWS ALERT!!!!!!
Maria makes her debut on Dancing With the Stars at 8 PM EST this evening.[image][image][image]

-ironpig

I will be tuning in exclusively for Maria, Cheryl Burke, & Brooke Burke.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help