Apr 30 12 1:17 PM

That dance was perfect, thus the score.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#130 [url]

May 14 12 10:29 AM

That gorgeous body will be back on the dance floor tonight. Let's give her our support and vote for her. It's down to crunch time, the semifinals. 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#132 [url]

May 15 12 9:59 AM

Who else but Len could have kept her from having two perfect tens? Never the less ending the night with 59 points and on top of the pack. Looks like our gal is headed to the finals.

Quote    Reply   

#133 [url]

May 15 12 1:59 PM

Only on this show can the couple with the lowest score the night before get saved right away and the couple with the highest score get the axe.  This show's voters suck, lol.

Quote    Reply   

#134 [url]

May 15 12 10:37 PM

Only on this show can the couple with the lowest score the night before get saved right away and the couple with the highest score get the axe.  This show's voters suck, lol.

-gambit

It's an indication of a larger problem, unfortunately. plain

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#136 [url]

May 16 12 8:27 AM

-gambit

I dont know how the voting system works, but Im wondering if this be another classic case of female voters out muscling the male voters
I remember a situation on AI last year that seemed to have identical circumstances.

Also read an article online stating that Len was actually generous with his scores towards Maria, as there were some errors in her dance routine. Im not a dance expert, so I really couldnt say, but thats what I read.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#138 [url]

May 16 12 9:49 AM

I'm stunned!!!! I start work well before the sun comes up and I will admit I feel asleep. I took it for granted that it was in the bag. If I had watched I probably wouldn't have gotten any sleep before going to work. This is exactly how I feel. I said that I start work well before the sun comes up. THEY CAN TAKE THAT SHOW AND STICK IT WHERE THE SUN DOESN'T SHINE!!!!!!!!! 

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#140 [url]

May 16 12 2:13 PM

How'd Maria handle the news?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help