Remove this ad

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#21 [url]

May 23 12 12:46 PM

A real athlete, she knows her body   Something tells me she is a wild thang!  thanks lb

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#22 [url]

May 27 12 3:40 PM

I don't even know if Jenna as on today I forgot to check again... its like NBC isn't even in my universe on Sunday mornings

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#23 [url]

Jun 10 12 9:03 AM

I remembered to watch for her today but French open was on instead... I'm not complaining 'cause I'm a Nadal fan but I'd still like to see her sometime 

Quote    Reply   

#27 [url]

Nov 9 12 3:01 AM

NBC has a pretty strange way of treating long term on air talent.

They ran off Nora,Amy,Anne and seem to be trying to run off Jenna.It'll be interesting to see what happens at contract time,I suspect Jenna's time there is limited.

I don't blame her for being pissed,but on the air isn't where you deal with it.

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#29 [url]

Nov 17 12 2:54 AM

Why? She sucks 
She never should have been a host in the first place
Amy Robach should have hosted both days of WT, but she landed on her feet 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#30 [url]

Nov 17 12 3:21 AM

Why? She sucks [image]She never should have been a host in the first placeAmy Robach should have hosted both days of WT, but she landed on her feet.

-sparty

Gotta agree with you on that. Jenna's previous job was a weekend sports reporter. Never understood how NBC decided she was the right person to anchor Today. Of course, she;'s not the right person to be reading news, either. She should just be doing feature stories. Of course, now that they've brought in Katy Tur from WNBC, there's someone better doing that, too.

If she doesn't like it, I'm sure they will let her leave for a better job. Doubt she'll be able to find one. 

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Nov 17 12 1:13 PM

Gotta agree with you on that. Jenna's previous job was a weekend sports reporter. Never understood how NBC decided she was the right person to anchor Today. Of course, she;'s not the right person to be reading news, either. She should just be doing feature stories. Of course, now that they've brought in Katy Tur from WNBC, there's someone better doing that, too.
If she doesn't like it, I'm sure they will let her leave for a better job. Doubt she'll be able to find one. 

-misterbill

Guys, she's good to look at!!  What more do you need?? wink

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#32 [url]

Dec 18 12 2:17 PM

I think she's hot but I don't care about her or think about her beyond that.  Erica, Jenna... whatever.  Robabe > than both of them

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#35 [url]

Mar 27 13 8:39 AM

Was surprised to learn Jenna's gay, but congrats to both her and Stephanie!    

-numberone

It wasn't Stephanie that got her  ' with child ' ..... but yes congrats to them...

Who me?

Quote    Reply   

#37 [url]

Dec 7 13 6:08 AM

Jenna Wolfe

Jenna's back on Today!! 😃😃

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help