master sergeant

#41 [url]

Apr 10 12 10:49 AM

Credit to mazzic04

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

Apr 10 12 2:04 PM

I'm betting it's not going to be long until they announce she's gone.

-joe7944307

Depends.  If Matt got his way, which it looks like he did given the fact that he makes more money than most pro athletes now, Ann will probably be gone by the end of the summer. 

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#44 [url]

Apr 10 12 3:02 PM

Ann was never a good fit for the today show. But she is not why the ratings are going down. There going down becuase of Matt also and how NBC news as a whole is being run. Like letting Sarah Palin guest host just becuase Kaite is guest hosting for GMA.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

Apr 10 12 3:24 PM

You're right, she's not the sole reason.  The ratings are going down because the show, in general, sucks.  Getting rid of one host or another isn't going to fix it either.  The people they have anchoring are just a 'small' part of the whole equation.   I had heard a senior producer got the axe last week for their Zimmerman fuck up.  Sucks to be that person, but I think that might be where NBC needs to do their cleaning.  It doesn't matter who you put on the show if the quality of the show's segments continue to be irrelevant, obnoxious, and downright annoying as they continue to be.  Example, GMA is catching up because GMA doesn't gush over ridiculously irrelevant stories like the Duggars or some idiot thinking she's the best looking woman on earth and everyone who disagrees is jealous...  That kind of crap is why the show is failing, not because of Ann, not because of Matt, but because of what people 'think' America cares about.

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#46 [url]

Apr 10 12 4:30 PM

I also think they thought they would get Seacrest to take matt's spot. I knew he would not do it. Becuase he would have to move to new yark and give up American Idle. He was never going to do it. You for got about the segment where Matt interviewed that redneck who shot is kid's laptop and posted it on youtube for 12 mins. I still say Amy should have gotten that spot. Not Ann but that being said Ann is a good reporter should not be forced out becuase Matt don't like her.

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

Apr 10 12 4:49 PM

I didn't mention the laptop story because I didn't need more than a couple examples.  That was just one of the many stupid things that show has put on the air in the last year.  Those 12 minutes could have been better spent on something much more relevant and informative.  Something like 'How to shave your butt with only one mirror' would have been more interesting.

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#48 [url]

Apr 11 12 4:23 AM

The laptop story was the worst I thought.  because that story went away after Witney died. and 2 weeks later. You see that famly on the today show. Like there the biggest news story going. I thiink that story was a staged like the ballon boy to get a millon hits on youtube.

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

Apr 11 12 1:41 PM

Lol, this morning's show had Octomom back yet again.  NBC's fascination with this famewhore isn't helping.  The Today show no longer relates to its viewers.  That is why GMA is catching up....not because who is hosting the show.

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#50 [url]

Apr 11 12 2:09 PM

Octomom is old news like 2010. I also hear something about the today show sending peolpe to Alec Baldwin's Apt. And Alec is pissed becuase nobody gave him notice they were comming.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

kirbbdogg

private first class

#52 [url]

Apr 12 12 3:52 AM

Now I heard he's leaving 30 rock due to this. I hope if Ann does end up leaving the Today show. That she walks out on NBC and go to another network that will give her a fair shake

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#54 [url]

Apr 12 12 8:03 AM

it would but I think she didn't due to how it's being run now. And when Jeff Zucker was running NBC he was on Morning Joe. Mika Asked him about Katie comming back. Before Jeff could say anything. Joe jumps in amd started makeing these comments about how Joe had talked to Kaite saying how she told him she hated CBS. And was comming back, Jeff and Mika tryed to shut Joe and Joe kept going on and on about. And at the end of the show. Joe started up again and Jeff tryed to keep him queit. My take on that was. I think Jeff and Kaite were talking about comming back. But they wanted to keep it queit untill a deal would be worked out. Then Joe ran his mouth about Kaite on his show. I think Kaite pulled out and that was the final nail for Jeff running NBC. Because at the end of the week. Jeff got fired.

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

Apr 12 12 11:05 AM

Would it help if Katie came back?

-paulg85

Won't happen.  She already has plans for a show later this year.  And it wouldn't help.  The problem isn't the on-air talent, it's the crap they put on the air.

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#57 [url]

Apr 12 12 11:36 AM

Won't happen.  She already has plans for a show later this year.  And it wouldn't help.  The problem isn't the on-air talent, it's the crap they put on the air.

-gambit

Would it help if Katie came back?

-paulg85

And it wont happen because Laurer gets 30 plus Mil. annually in his new contract. I doubt they would be able to find room in the budget for Couric now that Laurer is officially one of the most overpaid people in the world.

Octomom is a pig

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#59 [url]

Apr 16 12 8:35 AM

Im not surprised
thats what they get for making that corny video in their studio to the Blackeyed pea song " I got a feeling"
Maybe they should give Lenny some airtime.

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#60 [url]

Apr 16 12 1:20 PM

it's NBC own falt... with the storys about matt trying to get Ann fried for the 12 min interview with that redneck who shot his kids laptop. And from  Sarah Palin hosting just to stick it to Katie. They deserve what they get. I hope the 30 mill NBC is paying to Matt after Seacrest told them no is worth it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help