Tags : :

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

kirbbdogg

private first class

#15 [url]

Jun 16 11 2:02 PM

I think it's the same thing that coused Eirn Bernet to go to CNN. The back stage politcs of MSNBC. Keith Erin Tish Regan Meardeth Vera now Norah. When Chris Jansian left MSNBC the frist time back in 07. Norah should have been the one to replace her. Not Andrea Michtell only for the fact that Andera can't cary a show. And she's too old for cable news. That would never have happened if Tim Russert were still alive. That and the reduce airtime was the nail in the coffin. All those peolpe leaving hurts NBC. I do hope Norah does well and wish her good luck.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Jun 17 11 3:12 AM

Good move for Norah 
Network ALWAYS beats cable [image]

-sparty

Agree fully. Cable news viewers love to sing the praises of cable news, but night for night, most people do tune into broadcast. Big news stories, too. Norah is making a very smart career move here. Scott Pelley is showing moves to bringing back hard news to CBS. Norah is perfect for that. Just perfect.

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#18 [url]

Jun 17 11 5:35 AM

really i always thought brodcast news was going out the everypne else seems to talk. More peolpe watch cable news more then brodcast. I forgot to add one thing. You also think Norah might be mad she didn't get the Today show. she was up there in the running too.

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#19 [url]

Jun 17 11 6:35 AM

I think Norah was upset NBC put her on the back burner, on both network and cable 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Jun 17 11 10:22 AM

Well like it's been said, i'm thrilled that she's going to CBS news but that doesn't mean i'll stop watching msnbc and turn over to CBS...my gal, Mika is still sticking around and i will too :)

if all of you wanna follow Norah, you make the jump and i'll make no judgement, but im not switching or smack talking (not that you all are...)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help