Tags : :

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

jj29

sergeant first class

#3 [url]

Jun 25 11 12:36 AM

I was just watching the Today show, and I have to say Amy Robach OMG is highly underrated on this site. She has an unbelievable set of legs that would rival those of J Colbys. Not to mention the rest of her is very attractive

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 3 11 1:24 PM

I was just watching the Today show, and I have to say Amy Robach OMG is highly underrated on this site. She has an unbelievable set of legs that would rival those of J Colbys. Not to mention the rest of her is very attractive

-jj29

Yeah.  Being limited to 1 appearance a week will have that effect.  Although it might be more than that, as I don't watch the Today Show during the week anymore.

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#5 [url]

Jul 3 11 5:43 PM

It is true that Amy doesn't get the airtime she once did but she should have more on her thread than this.I posted a few things on the thread I started about turning back the clock on MSNBC. I have to get some things together. This is probably a good place to start. I found this in my collection and identified where it came from. Amy did win that Golden Gammy Award last year.

Photo from benzworld.

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#9 [url]

Feb 14 12 3:26 AM

Amy fans should know she is hosting a one-hour special, Love at First Byte, about online dating at 8 EST tonight on CNBC 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#10 [url]

Feb 14 12 8:30 AM

Thanks for the info, Sparty. Amy was once a very hot and talked about lady. Hard to believe the last comment before yours was August 28th of last year. It just proves what I said many months ago. It depends on who is carrying a torch for a lady as to what happens with a thread. In Amy's case the thread died out and that's sad. She really is a very beautiful lady.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#12 [url]

May 19 12 1:24 AM

Today is Amy's last day on Weekend Today 
Don't know if she is leaving NBC, but that's the impression I get from this link on nbc.com

http://allday.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/19/11759446-honoring-amy-3-memorable-moments-from-her-today-career?lite

I've never been a big Amy fan, but she should have left NBC a long time ago considering she not only was passed over for the daytime show, she also had her weekend time cut in half when NBC promoted Jenna Wolfe
I'm guessing Jenna will take Amy's spot. but that is just a guess

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 19 12 1:55 AM

That is really depressing....

But I do agree with what you said.  IMO, she was passed over too many times and relegated to running all over the country doing silly things.  Ah well, sleeping in I am from now on, and bye bye from my DVR completely is the Today show.  I still like Natalie but she can't carry that program....

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

May 19 12 8:16 AM

She's going to ABC
[url]

-blm

In other words, we'll never see her, just like at NBC.  LOL.   But it adds fuel to my theory that she was pissed at NBC for passing her over too many times.  As she had the ABC gig lined up before I got back from golfing today.

Quote    Reply   

kirbbdogg

private first class

#19 [url]

May 20 12 9:31 AM

God Amy is in a long line of people who are walking out on NBC news. Never say Never Gambit. We might see Amy on ABC or GMA. It's said becuase I think it would have not happened if Amy had taken Meradeth's spot like she was supost too.

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

May 20 12 1:06 PM

Oh, yeah, I haven't said so on this board yet.  I'm a GMA viewer now.  The only reason I recorded Today during the week was on the chance Amy would show up with a story.  It almost never happened.  I like Natalie too but she can't carry that awful show.  IMO, NBC failed.  Jenna is unwatchable (me! me! me! me!  No thanks), as is the weekday show.  Amy was never going to replace Meredith.  Ann had that locked.  But Amy 'should' have had the 3rd hour host gig.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help