Remove this ad

jj29

sergeant first class

#23 [url]

May 21 12 11:17 AM

NBC must be crazy to let her leave. Shes like the flagship babe of the network. Who else even comes close? Natalie, ok and maybe Ann but still Amy was the #1 babe imo

And Jenna, LOL I agree. The way she talks urks the shit out of me. That thing she does with her bottom lip, she looks like shes trying to be Lester or something.

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#24 [url]

Jun 6 12 11:31 AM

I saw her on tonight, she's still a Robabe! I mean god damn she looked tasty!  Sawyer is like a dinosaur next to her.

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#25 [url]

Jun 6 12 11:42 AM

I saw her on tonight, she's still a Robabe! I mean god damn she looked tasty!  Sawyer is like a dinosaur next to her.

-jokerpace

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#30 [url]

Jun 10 12 9:02 AM

thanks for Robabe I hope she is on often! 

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jun 10 12 10:08 AM

She's only been with ABC 2 weeks, but if the current rate continues, she may appear 2-3 times per week.  Much more often than lame NBC used her....

Quote    Reply   

#33 [url]

Jun 11 12 5:35 AM

the other main thing is this. how do we know she just did not move to be with her new other half. got recall this people when your married you go where the other half is moving too.

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#40 [url]

Jun 12 12 4:52 AM

lb, check the purple women in ninja's thread that sparty posted.

-paulg85

I saw and they almost make me want to turn lezzie.

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help