Remove this ad

lb

master sergeant

#221 [url]

Jan 3 13 7:00 AM

Really enjoyed seeing Tai anchor these last 2 weeks. Especially on Monday and Tuesday with Kerry Drew. I really wish Fox 5 would have given her the slot after Heather N. left, oh well. BTW LB, your slacking, how could you let Tai fall to page 2, lol.

-link

Been trying to get her...anyway I finally got this one..

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

lb

master sergeant

#227 [url]

Jan 15 13 10:49 PM

Awesome Caps LB. BTW LB, where'd you get that last pic of Tai. She still looks lovely without makeup in that pic.

-link

I forgot where , but it had to do with interior house design...she and the old dude won....I cut the guy out ( lol )   

Who me?

Quote    Reply   

link

private first class

#228 [url]

Jan 20 13 4:21 AM

Tai anchored the 6PM and 10PM newscasts last night, filling in for Christina. She looked great but felt bad for her. You can tell she was sick during the newscast and she even admitted it to Audrey Puente when she tried hiding the tissuebox. Hopefully it's just a cold and not the flu. It would suck if she got it. Hopefully she feels better soon.

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#230 [url]

Jan 29 13 11:16 PM

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

link

private first class

#239 [url]

Mar 15 13 5:12 AM

Just found out terrible news everyone, I knew something was up since I haven't seen her on Fox 5 for days. Looks like Tai has left Fox 5, can't blame her. Sucks Fox 5 didn't give her the morning anchor spot once Heather N. left. The one positive is she's at least free lancing back at her old stomping grounds at ABC again, but still sucks we won't see her on TV as much anymore. I hope a local network here in NY gives her a chance at anchor job in the near future. The best dream come true scenario would be if she returned to World News Now and got her old job back, but I doubt that since they just hired Diana Perez. Gonna miss Tai truly on Fox 5 mornings, I wish her the best wherever she goes and will be watching ABC more now. Here's the link to the article that announced her departure from Fox 5.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvspy/tai-hernandez-says-goodbye-to-wnyw_b83750

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#240 [url]

Mar 15 13 8:53 AM

That's a shame...

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply