Remove this ad

link

private first class

#41 [url]

Aug 26 11 2:04 PM

Christina and Dari are both looking fantastic anchoring the 10PM newscast tonight. I hope Slash posts caps of tonight's newscast.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

slashasterisk

I need a life.

#43 [url]

Aug 27 11 2:24 PM

Hey arecee - the last two days (and continuing) has nearly been the much sought after All-Christina news channel :)

Christina and Dari are both looking fantastic anchoring the 10PM newscast tonight. I hope Slash posts caps of tonight's newscast.

-link

Sorry, haven't been recording anything except the 10pm tonight. And yeah, CPark with the change of pace with sleeveless goin' on yesterday was a treat.

I'm glad she's behind the desk anchoring and not out there in the storm (like the assignment they gave Tai and the others!!).

This is my first major hurricane since Andrew in '92 and it's looking bad out there with Irene.

Be safe fellow East Coasters!!!

Quote    Reply   

#44 [url]

Aug 27 11 4:07 PM

She was great with Greg Kelly. They should let her guest host when Rosanna is on vacation.

For those who might be curious, she said she lives in a high-rise building on the west side. I thought she lived in Queens (like Tai).

Quote    Reply   

#46 [url]

Aug 28 11 12:38 AM

Hey arecee - the last two days (and continuing) has nearly been the much sought after All-Christina news channel :)Sorry, haven't been recording anything except the 10pm tonight. And yeah, CPark with the change of pace with sleeveless goin' on yesterday was a treat.

-slashasterisk

Well Slash, we know I'm not allowed to comment on anything Missy Park wears!!!  grin

Besides that voice and those talking eyes is all she needs :)  

Quote    Reply   

link

private first class

#47 [url]

Aug 28 11 5:33 AM

Hey arecee - the last two days (and continuing) has nearly been the much sought after All-Christina news channel :)

Sorry, haven't been recording anything except the 10pm tonight. And yeah, CPark with the change of pace with sleeveless goin' on yesterday was a treat.
I'm glad she's behind the desk anchoring and not out there in the storm (like the assignment they gave Tai and the others!!).

This is my first major hurricane since Andrew in '92 and it's looking bad out there with Irene.
Be safe fellow East Coasters!!!

-slashasterisk

Yeah it was nice to see Christina in a sleeveless attire on Friday which she looked great in and hope we get to see her more in sleeveless attire as much as we can but she always looks great no matter what. I felt so bad for Tai yesterday, she was out there from 7AM to like 6PM reporting for the special coverage but she looked real cute and funny in the fox 5 rain gear she had on yesterday. I hope they give her today off now that the hurricane has passed and hope she anchors this week. 

As for your comment Misterbill I agree, Christina did a great job last night but I doubt she'll ever fill in for Rosanna in the mornings. I only say this cause with the way things are now Christina is more of an evening person now these days the way it looks.

Quote    Reply   

angelriv

private first class

#50 [url]

Aug 29 11 2:46 PM

The lady deserves a nice bonus for the extra hours that she put on the last week...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#51 [url]

Aug 29 11 5:46 PM

The lady deserves a nice bonus for the extra hours that she put on the last week...

-angelriv

Her and the rest of the anchors at all of the stations. She was not alone in her dedication. I think Greg Kelly was on even longer on WNYW.

Quote    Reply   

link

private first class

#60 [url]

Oct 10 11 3:07 PM

She's on the delayed 10pm news right now with Dari. Wearing a nice purple dress. The 5pm news was pre-empted due to the ALCS.

-misterbill

Watching the newscast as well, a shame the ALCS was on today instead of yesterday like it was supposed to, they might have anchored the 5PM as well. Christina looked great on the weekend in both sleeveless attires. Glad to see her and Dari together again, they really make a good team. You know in my personal opinion when Ernie retires one day in the future they should think about pairing Dari and Christina as the every day team when that happens. I think they would do a splendid job together. I know Harry might be considered an option from Fox but he's more of a channel 9 guy and  should stay doing the 6 and My 9 News at 10 with Brenda. Just putting my two cents in.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help