Remove this ad

#121 [url]

Feb 5 13 7:12 PM

I am subscribed to him! lol you are jaynorris?? 

-rafsun32

No, just a fan.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#127 [url]

Mar 29 13 1:24 AM

Sadly, they bring in guest co-hosts for the 9-10 hour when they are on the couch. Today it's Miss Universe, so I guess you can't complain, but Christina would have been better. They didn't even have her on the couch during the 8-9 hour today (as they obviously did yesterday when you got the cap).

Quote    Reply   

link

private first class

#129 [url]

May 18 13 11:24 AM

Wow, surprised to see no one has posted in here for about a month. Just wanted to let you all know Christina Park isn't going to be anchoring the weekends solo anymore. Mediabistro and Fishbowl are reporting Antwan Lewis will be co-anchoring weekends with Christina starting tonight. Kind of an odd move from Fox 5, my guess is they want to compete more with NBC 4 and ABC 7 since those 2 channels have 2 anchors. Will miss seeing Christina solo, but at least she'll still be anchoring weekends.

Quote    Reply   

link

private first class

#131 [url]

May 26 13 7:03 AM

Well I just found out breaking news everyone. Someone posted on another site Christina announced on her twitter she's pregnant again and I just checked it out to see if it is true and it is. Congrats to Christina again, gotta enjoy her while she's still on before she takes her maternity leave again. Now the Antwan move is starting to make sense.

Quote    Reply   

rweston814

staff sergeant

#136 [url]

Oct 1 16 2:52 AM

Christina still around? She's a hottie for sure.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help