Remove this ad

#41 [url]

Jul 25 11 9:17 AM

Just run his speech once, talk about it for an hour and then leave it alone til the next day. No need for W2W coverage analyzing every tiny damn thing.

-paulg85

The problem is, that's what the networks feed on.  They all have their so called 'experts', many of which have no more knowledge of politics than you or I, that want to analyze every sentence and give us their 'opinions'.  Sadly, so many dumbasses eat these 'opinions' right up.  Because if they didn't, the networks ratings would suck during these events, and they don't.  So what does that tell you about this country?  Hrm...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#42 [url]

Jul 25 11 9:24 AM

So much for TV tonight. My Phillies lost this afternoon to the Padres so they won't be on. As for this political circus I think not.sadsadsad

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#45 [url]

Jul 26 11 6:10 AM

What a waste of time that was last evening. Even the networks are disgusted that they had that nonsense on last evening. They expected answers not this political bickering.sadsadsad

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#47 [url]

Jul 26 11 11:55 AM

I couldn't agree with you more. I once worked for a congressman who I really respected. The reason I thought so highly of him was because of one remark he made. I will quote him, ' What we must do in this country is put our parties second and our country first." That individual gave up his seat in congress and  went to the Persian Gulf to serve his country.

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#48 [url]

Jul 26 11 3:30 PM

"Leave it to me. I'll make Obama and Boehner an offer they can't refuse."

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#49 [url]

Jul 27 11 4:52 AM

I have always done my duty as an American citizen and voted but it is no wonder the way these people act that we have the level of apathy that we have in this country.sad

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#50 [url]

Jul 30 11 11:58 PM

John Boehner "put the deal on the table"
Bufallo Bill     "put the lotion in the basket"
Funny thing is their voices are IDENTICAL

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#53 [url]

Aug 5 11 7:06 PM

Red Eye has been rather weak lately...You're still upset about that?  What, isn't 2 Ann Coulter appearances a week doing it for you?  LOL!

Don't worry, Obama only has 1 year left (hopefully, lol).

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#56 [url]

Aug 17 11 11:41 AM

If you want two hours of watching great legs The Five reairs right before Red Eye with Kimberly's great leg show from today and then Lauren hopefully trying to out do Kimberly. What an evening.smilesmile

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help