Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 21 10 12:39 AM

Tags : :

On the road again - remember that song....

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#5 [url]

May 8 11 8:18 PM

LOL!! You're last post is still appropriate!! Happy Monday to you!!!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

May 10 11 9:08 AM

Are we roasting marshmallows around your campfire tonight, Century?  S'Mores sound kinda good. . .. .

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

May 12 11 5:46 PM

No marshmellows - no campfire either - the right weather though

-century

It's cold/rainy here tonight--not quite the right weather for a campfire--maybe by Sunday . . .

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 13 11 9:42 AM

Oooh, goody!!!

Good luck with that, Century!!

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

May 13 11 9:57 AM

I'd probably go with Caesar. . . . .  though having your entire staff betray you is never a good thing. . . .

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

May 13 11 10:17 AM

Good plan!!!  In that case, I'd definiately go with Caesar!!  smile

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help