Remove this ad

#42 [url]

May 30 11 10:42 AM

I can see it just fine, Century. . . .

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

century

first sergeant

#50 [url]

Jun 5 11 4:53 PM

Monday morning and it's shopping time again - Mondays and Thursdays the Supermarkets have special offers so I like get there early before they are sold out!!! See you all later smile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

century

first sergeant

#52 [url]

Jun 21 11 11:36 PM

SciFi Mania in Germany on SyFy Channel....

Yesterday - SGU started again - 2 episodes/day, Mon-Wed + repeats on Sat+Sun.

SG Atlantis started last Friday - 3 episodes/day, Fri - Sun plus repeats on Mon-Fri afternoons.

Stargate SG1 started on Monday - 2 episodes/day Mon-Fri evening + repeats the following weekday afternoon.

Battlestar Galactica (2003) starts on Friday - all 4 episodes of the Mini-Series then starting next Monday 2 episodes/day Mon-Fri afternoons with repeats the next weekday early morning.

They are also showing Heoes, Jericho, EUReKA daily and starting tomorrow the Babylon 5 offshoot Crusade....

Quote    Reply   

smk

corporal

#57 [url]

Aug 28 11 5:51 PM

It sounds like you had your own horrible storm.  I hope you are well and did not suffer too much damage yourself from it.

Irene was definitely big.    At it's strongest point, just before initial landfall, it was big enough to completely cover western continental Europe.  Thankfully, it weakened as it moved north.

Quote    Reply   

century

first sergeant

#60 [url]

Sep 28 11 8:17 AM

I would like to announce a change of policy ...

France24 is my most capped Channel - I hope that guests here share my appreciation angel

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help