Remove this ad

jj29

sergeant first class

#648 [url]

Mar 25 12 8:26 AM

So I tried Five Guys burgers for the first time today.  Best burger I've had, bar none.

-blm

There is one I pass by from time to time. Sooner or later im going to have to try it

Quote    Reply   

ninja

master sergeant

#649 [url]

Mar 25 12 10:34 AM

There is one I pass by from time to time. Sooner or later im going to have to try it

-jj29

Same here. Keep hearing good things about their burgers.

Quote    Reply   

blm

sergeant first class

#650 [url]

Mar 25 12 10:47 AM

You should try it.

On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is "Watching paint dry" and 10 is "Marriage to Andrea Tantaros," I'd give it a 10.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

blm

sergeant first class

#658 [url]

Mar 28 12 4:29 AM

You know what's bullsh*t?

Tinypic

Tinypic used to be a decent image host if you only wanted to upload one or two pics.  However, they've gone downhill very quickly.

Awhile back, they started putting in "Captchas," messages that you have to type in to prove that you are human.  Fair enough, I understand where they're coming from, even though some of the Captchas they used were impossible to read.

But then they turned the Captchas into advertisements.  It began with a picture ad from Verizon, with "FiOS" (the name for one of their services) being the message to type in.  Once again, fair enough.

Now the ads are starting to get ridiculous.  Last night, when I tried to upload a pic, I was "treated" to a video ad from Toyota, with the message to type being "Redesigned 2012 Camry."  

Being forced to watch a video advertisement just to upload a single pic?  That's just bullsh*t!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help