smile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#1 [url]

May 9 11 2:52 AM

I think she's my favorite weather girl :)   

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#5 [url]

May 13 11 12:40 PM

Thanks for Maria Molina!  She is definitely my favorite weatherbabe!  I tried to tell ya but vavavoom! is all I can say     

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#10 [url]

May 15 11 10:26 AM

Alisyn an Maria and they got those two jackasses on the couches with them???

Those newsbabes deserve better

thanks ninja you've really been outdoing yourself with the great caps and vids I'm giving you mad

+1

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ninja

master sergeant

#11 [url]

May 15 11 11:10 PM

Thanks. Her thread on the other board did not get enough love for such a ridiculously gorgeous, sexy and curvaceous Latina such as Maria.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

May 18 11 11:52 PM

I'm noticing her a lot more from her cameos on FBN.  They have a small weather segment at the 9am break on the Imus show.  Normally I'm waiting for Nicole, Maria's a BONUS!!! grin

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#14 [url]

May 22 11 1:57 PM

she is a sexy bobble head! She is my favorite weather babe I'll probably say that everytime! thanks!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help