smile

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#2 [url]

May 9 11 10:10 PM

She is in a Tiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt Piiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Toooooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppppp.

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#10 [url]

May 13 11 10:38 AM

Not long b4 her album drops.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

hsf

staff sergeant

#11 [url]

May 14 11 8:28 PM

Finally got around to registering, we'll see how my second most active forum here turns out.

I forgot the exact date, but the album will be out in late June. And I thought she said somewhere that it will actually be in the greeting card section, in one of those displays where you press the buttons and the songs will play. Exclusively at Target, that is.

[i]When the [b]Giants[/b] come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...[/i] tvnewscaps.maxforum.org/2012/02/06/robin-meade-video-dump-20/

Quote    Reply   

jokerpace

sergeant first class

#12 [url]

May 15 11 10:29 AM

thanks for Robin.  Such a pretty face and a million dollar smile!  I hear she has boobs too but they are covered so I'm not gonna lose my mind over it

Morality is temporary. Wisdom is permanent. HST Hypocrite lecteur, -mon semblable, -mon frère!

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#20 [url]

May 17 11 10:24 PM

She in a Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightttttttttttttttttt Grayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Dressssssssssssssssssss.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help