Remove this ad

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#621 [url]

Dec 3 13 11:33 PM

She is in a greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnn dressssssssssss.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

HSF 909

sergeant first class

#622 [url]

Dec 4 13 12:26 AM

I don't get this. Both the weather and money segments were pre-recorded (Jen's were done yesterday judging by her outfit). The second hour so far is a straight repeat of the first hour. Something weird is going on...

http://public.fotki.com/HSF909/news-babes/201312/nc20131204/

image image

I have to post the album link here since I can't do so in the Caps forum for some reason.

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

sergeant first class

#623 [url]

Dec 9 13 1:46 PM

I don't know if last week's on-air actions were any indication, or any of the planned shakeups in Atlanta were part of it, but Natasha has quit HLN to be closer to her family out west.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/natasha-curry-carlos-diaz-out-at-hln_b206600

FWIW, Carlos Diaz has also left the network as well. Looks like some of the bricks are starting to fall.

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   

#625 [url]

Dec 12 13 9:19 AM

HSF 909 wrote:
I don't know if last week's on-air actions were any indication, or any of the planned shakeups in Atlanta were part of it, but Natasha has quit HLN to be closer to her family out west.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/natasha-curry-carlos-diaz-out-at-hln_b206600

FWIW, Carlos Diaz has also left the network as well. Looks like some of the bricks are starting to fall.
Hmmm... I'm out west.....

Quote    Reply   

Mister Bill

private first class

#626 [url]

Dec 12 13 4:53 PM

Agreed!

meeker8893 wrote:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Absolutely agree! I do recall that when they signed her, she got a 5 year contract. The article says she joined the network in 2008, so I guess the 5 years were up. I'd have to imagine that she moved back to Seattle to be near her family since she now has 2 kids. Major loss for HLN, I won't bother making an effort to watch on weekends anymore. And just when she'd started to dress in a more attractive fashion. 

Quote    Reply   

#627 [url]

Dec 13 13 5:13 AM

Mister Bill wrote:
meeker8893 wrote:
NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Absolutely agree! I do recall that when they signed her, she got a 5 year contract. The article says she joined the network in 2008, so I guess the 5 years were up. I'd have to imagine that she moved back to Seattle to be near her family since she now has 2 kids. Major loss for HLN, I won't bother making an effort to watch on weekends anymore. And just when she'd started to dress in a more attractive fashion. 

So, here is the million $$$$ question: Do any of you live in Seattle? And willing to CAP for us? Assuming she ends up on TV there of course. I'm very sad. meeker is right, she was starting to BRING IT.

Quote    Reply   

#628 [url]

Dec 13 13 7:52 AM

jj9erfan wrote:

Mister Bill wrote:
meeker8893 wrote:NNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

So, here is the million $$$$ question: Do any of you live in Seattle? And willing to CAP for us? Assuming she ends up on TV there of course. I'm very sad. meeker is right, she was starting to BRING IT.

Fortunately there are ways to still see her if she ends up back on TV.  There are a number of reporters I like that have moved to other areas but can still check out from time to time on their new stations' websites.  And Facebook them too!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

Mister Bill

private first class

#629 [url]

Dec 13 13 2:45 PM

meeker8893 wrote:
Fortunately there are ways to still see her if she ends up back on TV.  There are a number of reporters I like that have moved to other areas but can still check out from time to time on their new stations' websites.  And Facebook them too!!
But Natasha hasn't been on social media on her own accounts (at least not publicly). It was only fairly recently that she started posting on the Weekend Express FB page. Maybe if/when she ends up at a station (presumably in the Seattle area) they'll encourage her to have her own presence there.

Last Edited By: Mister Bill Dec 15 13 7:03 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

yeoldhippy

master sergeant

#630 [url]

Dec 14 13 12:54 AM

Is not her husband a fireman is he going to see about getting a job in another department out there.Lynn Berry is on for her now.She has some nice Kanockers on her stick her on in her place.I did a search did not see anything about it on CNN or HLN search.

Quote    Reply   

Mister Bill

private first class

#631 [url]

Jun 5 14 3:18 PM

Natasha sighting! Apparently from a radio broadcast in April. She's pregnant (as of April) and a stay-at-home mom (or so I got from the first few minutes). What a waste smiley: frown. Also says that she is not on social media because she values her privacy.

Last Edited By: Mister Bill Jun 5 14 3:22 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

Mister Bill

private first class

#633 [url]

Aug 13 14 4:02 PM

the watcher wrote:
Apparently Natasha was on the show Dish Nation yesterday playing a shock collar game.

Cool -- she's apparently joined the show per a tweet.  I'll have to record it and see how much she's on.

Quote    Reply   

Mister Bill

private first class

#635 [url]

Aug 18 14 2:58 PM

So it shows that she was smarter than the morons who host the show because she wouldn't wear it. I can't believe that people watch such crap. I am embarrassed for her to be doing this trash. Her main qualification seems to be her ability to laugh in an annoying manor. She's rarely on camera for more than a couple of seconds at a time. I think I noticed that she was still pregnant in one quick view.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help