Remove this ad

#22 [url]

May 15 11 3:03 PM

Hey, Century!!

Sorry I missed you earlier. . . . doing O.K.  Did something and screwed up my knee this weekend, so have been taking it easy on it tonight.  sad

How are things going for you?!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

May 16 11 9:18 AM

True, Century, however if one isn't working, it make life a bit harder on the other one!! 

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

May 16 11 10:13 AM

It's my favorite NBC reporter. . . . Richard Engel.  The network reporters/anchors are the reason we're all here, after all!!  :)

Quote    Reply   

#28 [url]

May 16 11 1:07 PM

I am extremely 'film-illiterate'.  I've heard of it, but have never seen 'Love Story'.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

May 16 11 1:31 PM

Only by two years!! 

I have heard of it, and I think I knew the actors who were in it--just not one I've ever had a chance to see!! 

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

May 17 11 12:11 PM

It's still pretty sore.  Trying to take it easy on it, and have been icing it.  I just am not someone who likes to take a lot of 'down' time, so it feels like the recovery is taking longer than I'd like!  I'm worried that I have something torn in it, but time will tell there. . . .

How are things going for you this fine day?!

Quote    Reply   

#36 [url]

May 17 11 12:52 PM

I haven't gone in yet. . . . I tore cartilage in my knee about 11 years ago and had surgery to repair it then.  It does like to act like a 'weather predictor', so I'm trying to give it time to get better before I go in.

Quote    Reply   

#38 [url]

May 18 11 3:15 PM

Yeah, I know.  I'm giving it until early July.  Too much to do between now and then to be taken out of commission before then if it is something more serious.  So I'm just going to baby it for now.

Took a friend out for her birthday tonight, which was fun.  And we caught a movie afterwards.  Just got home and am catching up on here for now!!

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#40 [url]

May 20 11 11:15 AM

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help