Remove this ad

#41 [url]

May 20 11 5:47 PM

Hey, JJ. 

Sorry I missed you.  Had the site open, but was busy doing other stuff!!

Have a good weekend if I don't catch you on here in the meantime!!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#43 [url]

May 21 11 9:13 AM

Hey, Century!!

Just getting in to work myself.  Took care of a few errands earlier today, and am hoping for a quiet night, but am not holding my breath--students are in the midst of taking their Final Exams for the semester, and there are not any exams scheduled for tomorrow, which usually means it will get a tad busy later as they cut loose and let off some steam!!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#45 [url]

May 21 11 12:49 PM

We're already getting noise complaints tonight--and it's not even 8:PM here yet.  There aren't any Finals tomorrow--not sure why students are complaining.  I think they're a little TOO stressed out!!

Quote    Reply   

#47 [url]

May 21 11 2:26 PM

HA!!  Sorry about that, Century!!!

It's a bit of a 'double-descriptor'--'little' and 'too' are both referring to being stressed.  Probably not 'proper' English, but it gets the point across!!

Quote    Reply   

#49 [url]

May 22 11 9:27 AM

Eh, I can handle it!  Bring it on!!!  grin

Quote    Reply   

#51 [url]

May 22 11 12:14 PM

LOL!!  This COULD get interesting!!

Quote    Reply   

#53 [url]

May 23 11 3:55 PM

Hehehe. . . .. .. .

Had a bit of a busy day here.  Enjoy a few minutes of 'down' time before calling it a night.  Am off tonight, but have to be up early (for me) tomorrow morning).

Quote    Reply   

#55 [url]

May 24 11 1:51 AM

Well, that's probably a hopeless cause, but thanks!! 

Didn't sleep all that great--dealing with some family issues that are going to take a while to resolve.  Am currently getting the 'silent treatment' from my 82 year old mother.  This is gonna be a 'fun' day.  NOT!

Quote    Reply   

#57 [url]

May 24 11 4:25 PM

I'm the youngest of 8 kids, Century, so while not 16, I am the baby of my family!!  (not counting the nieces/nephews & great-nieces/nephews!!)

As for broad shoulders, they're sturdy enough to take what she's dishing out.  We're having to make some changes to her living situation, and she's not happy about it.  It will all work out/get resolved, but in the meantime, it's just not going to be a whole lot of fun!

Quote    Reply   

#59 [url]

May 25 11 5:21 AM

Yeah, there's roughly 25 years between my oldest sibling and me--her oldest son is only 4 years younger than me, so in some ways, I'm closer in age/generation to most of my nieces/nephews.  I became a great-aunt for the first time at age 30, for the 7th time in March, and #8 is due to arrive in November!!

While I like to 'think' that the prettiest/smartest comments apply to me, I'm smart enough to realize that's not necessarily the case!!  wink

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help