Remove this ad

#82 [url]

Jun 8 11 3:46 PM

Which one was that?

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#85 [url]

Jun 8 11 3:55 PM

That's pretty sweet!!

Thanks for sharing!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#87 [url]

Jun 19 11 11:08 AM

Hey, JJ!!

How's the weekend going for you?!

Quote    Reply   

#89 [url]

Jun 24 11 5:30 PM

No worries, JJ!!  Just getting to a computer myself for the first time in a couple days tonight!!  I'm in Utah visiting family and having a BLAST!!!    Talk to you soon!

Quote    Reply   

#90 [url]

Jul 2 11 1:08 PM

Happy Independence Day to everyone!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#92 [url]

Jul 2 11 8:35 PM

Hey, JJ!!

Sorry I missed you earlier.  I'm pulling a 12-hour shift tonight, so I've been out/about for most of my night!!  Hope all is well with you!

Quote    Reply   

#94 [url]

Jul 3 11 1:59 PM

Worked last night, and I'm off in about 2 1/2 hours--off Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday this week, and hosting a house-full of company tomorrow for the holiday.

Doing anything fun for the holiday?

Quote    Reply   

#96 [url]

Jul 4 11 4:28 PM

Oh, no!!  I hope you were able to at least watch some of the holiday festivities on the TV, or at least, some of the TV News Babes.  Hope you're feeling better.

Had a FULL house of company today.  And went up to campus to watch fireworks from the roof of one of our 12-story residence halls.  Just relaxing and enjoying the 'quiet' here now!

Quote    Reply   

#97 [url]

Aug 13 11 12:10 PM

My favorite time of year is here!!!

SKOL Vikings!!! 

Granted, it is only pre-season. . . . .

Quote    Reply   

#100 [url]

Oct 8 11 3:12 PM

HI, Pam - you have been have as scarce from my campfire as me from your dance hall - you missed my ?#%$teenth birthday - missed yours too [image]

-century

Sorry to hear I missed your birthday--I hope you had a wonderful one!!  You haven't missed mine this month--yet--it's not until the end of the month!  smile

I've been busy with family stuff--just moved my mom into a Senior Living Complex today.  She went from living 90 minutes away to being only 5 minutes away.  Excited & scared to have her so close!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help