Remove this ad

#101 [url]

Oct 8 11 3:14 PM

Hi Pjane!  Just stopping by to say hello!!! [image]

-meeker8893

Hey, Meeker!! 

How are things going for you?!  Your Pat's are doing better than my Vikes so far this year.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a win tomorrow!!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#103 [url]

Oct 9 11 9:06 PM

Don't worry  - hopefully it wasn't my last - I'm sure yours isn't your first [image]
Are you students keeping you busy?

-century

Yeah, it's been a busy start to the year with them.  Thankfully nothing too serious so far, so that's good!!  We are ramping up for a busy day on Friday--the King & Queen of Norway will be on campus.  So far, I haven't gotten pulled in to work the event--but it's not going to surprise me if I am!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#105 [url]

Oct 10 11 7:09 AM

King and Queen of  Norway - wow!!!!
Keep your students abay - the Queen is a hottie

-century

HA!!!  If the Prince or Princess was here (& they did come a couple years ago), we might have to worry--I think the King & Queen would have more to worry about with the faculty than the students!!!

Quote    Reply   

#107 [url]

Oct 13 11 9:17 AM

It's not until tomorrow--and as far as I know, I am not being required to come in/work the event, so I'm avoiding campus and the chaos!!  Sounds like folks around here are getting pretty excited about it, though!

Quote    Reply   

#109 [url]

Oct 13 11 10:03 AM

I'm sure it will be exciting. Talk of the visit seems to be the 'in' thing around here.  I think it's cool, but I don't feel an overwhelming need to see them, so I'm good with not having to be in until later in the day!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#110 [url]

Dec 28 11 11:24 AM

Sorry about Adrian Peterson, pjane
Hope he's as good as new soon 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   

#111 [url]

Dec 29 11 6:23 PM

Thanks, Sparty.  My boys have taken a LOT of hits this year.  Here's hoping that next season is MUCH better for them!!  BUT, I'll be rooting for your boys in the playoffs for now!! 

Quote    Reply   

#113 [url]

Jan 2 12 4:52 PM

Happy New year, Pam - all the best [image]

-century

Same to you, Century!!  I hope 2012 is a GREAT year for you!

Quote    Reply   

#114 [url]

Jan 29 12 1:05 PM

Hello Mrs officer...long time no see...see Gambit has gone commercial with this site. Hope 2011 ended good for you and 2012 has began just as great. As for me...Obama's stimulus dollars had me busy from here to Memphis to Pennsylvania and back. Good for my wallet but bad for home...the old lady left me...she had enough of my hectic away from home work schedule...plus it didn't help that when i got back I was always "gone fishing!" So I have a somewhat new lease on life....she took her laptop so i had to break down and buy a dell...i prefer notebooks for travel purposes but this home pc will do for now. I might try to find one while i'm off til Feb. 10 But anyway wont talk you to death just thought i'd say hello...miss you...ttyl

Quote    Reply   

#115 [url]

Feb 2 12 12:23 PM

PIC!!!!  grin

Good to see you, buddy!!  Just saw that you joined up here!!!

Sorry to hear the home life had some changes for you, but sounds like you're handling that all well!!

I am glad that 2011 is over/done.  So far, 2012 hasn't been too bad.  Now, if we could just eliminate this month from the calendar, I'd be golden!!  wink  Ah, well.  Such is life!!!

Talk to you soon!!

Quote    Reply   

#117 [url]

Aug 27 13 10:09 PM

I'm sure you heard about Gia, Pjane! :(

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help