Welcome!!  I'll be decorating soon!!! devil

Click here to view the attachment
Click here to view the attachment
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

May 9 11 6:21 AM

Hey, Meeker!!  Hope all is well with you!

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Aug 8 11 10:09 AM

Hey, Meeker!!

Catching Bachelor Pad tonight to see your gal Gia?!  :)

Never allow someone to be your priority when you are their option. You know, I really don't want people to spoil my delusions with reality.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Aug 8 11 11:42 PM

Hey, Meeker!!
Catching Bachelor Pad tonight to see your gal Gia?!  :)

-pjane1031

Hey Pjane!!!  I didn't catch it but have it on the DVR so I'm all set!!! devil

Quote    Reply   

#15 [url]

Aug 9 11 11:18 AM

Hey Pjane!!!  I didn't catch it but have it on the DVR so I'm all set!!! [image]

-meeker8893

I was at work, so just 'listened' to it on the TV in the outer office while I worked in mine.  Sounds like a bit of drama last night.  And I don't blame Gia AT ALL for being upset!!  :)

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Aug 18 11 8:54 AM

I was at work, so just 'listened' to it on the TV in the outer office while I worked in mine.  Sounds like a bit of drama last night.  And I don't blame Gia AT ALL for being upset!!  :)

-pjane1031

Gia walked off this week and good for her.  So needless to say, I won't be tuning in anymore!!!plain

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Aug 22 11 9:41 AM

Gia walked off this week and good for her.  So needless to say, I won't be tuning in anymore!!![image]

-meeker8893

Yeah, I was a few days behind in watching it.  I think had she stayed, Vienna 'might' have gotten the boot, but who knows. . . . . . I'm sucked in to this lovely 'drama'. 

Quote    Reply   

#20 [url]

Aug 22 11 11:24 AM

Yeah, I was a few days behind in watching it.  I think had she stayed, Vienna 'might' have gotten the boot, but who knows. . . . . . I'm sucked in to this lovely 'drama'.  [image]

-pjane1031

I'm done.  Casey is the biggest assh*le in that house.  He's a dork who couldn't get any arse w/a fistfull of $50's in a cathouse!!  No wonder he got that bimbo Vienna, she's white trash and a camera hog!!!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help