Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Nov 23 11 3:28 AM

Boy, I really miss she and Leila Feinstein up here in the Bay Area!

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

ironpig

first sergeant

#23 [url]

Dec 23 11 12:52 PM

For some unknown reason I'm all of a sudden becoming very interested in the weather in Los Angeles. Do you think Evelyn could continue to inform me. In otherwards keep the caps coming.winkwinkwink

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#29 [url]

Jan 18 12 12:29 PM

What's the weather like in Los Angeles the past few weeks? I can't get this lady out of my mind. Got to keep her thread alive.wink 

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Jan 19 12 5:33 AM

Weather's been in the mid to upper 60's. Nice sunny but cool weather. Rain coming this weekend.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Jan 20 12 12:45 PM

[image] [image]
via Evelyn's facebook

-ninja

I don't know why, but I've always been a big fan of girls doing the "Charlie's Angels" pose!!!  LOL That pose NEVER gets old!!!

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#35 [url]

Jan 26 12 7:57 AM

Thanks for the caps, ninja. If the weather in Los Angeles is as nice as Evelyn's body is they are having BEAUTIFUL weather out there. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#37 [url]

Feb 14 12 10:45 AM

THANK-YOU ninja for Evelyn's weather updates from southern California. I like the second video with

the Mountains forecast. I'd like to check out the weather on her mountains. If Evelyn were reporting the weather in my area I would be studying meteorology instead of finances on FBN and Bloomburg. 

Quote    Reply   

ironpig

first sergeant

#39 [url]

Mar 15 12 10:56 AM

THANK-YOU numberone for the video of Evelyn. I've seen a lot of pretty weather ladies including some 

in my own part of the country. Evelyn tops them all. She is one VERY GORGEOUS lady. What a body!

Quote    Reply   

sparty

sergeant major

#40 [url]

Mar 17 12 1:14 PM

A weatherman named Kyle Hunter sued KCBS and KCAL for hiring weather hotties instead of him 
KCBS hired Jackie Johnson and KCAL hired Evelyn
Kyle was not considered 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/16/kyle-hunter-lawsuit-meteorologist_n_1353698.html?ref=los-angeles&ref=los-angeles

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help