Remove this ad

HSF 909

master sergeant

#21 [url]

Mar 30 16 12:30 AM

Volume XXXV was released yesterday, and as usual, the episodes for Volume XXXVI were announced...

305 - STRANDED IN SPACE
403 - CITY LIMITS
704 - THE INCREDIBLE MELTING MAN
814 - RIDING WITH DEATH

I'm the squeamish type, so The Incredible Melting Man is my least favorite episode. Guess it's time to suck it up and watch it just one more time.

Not much has been revealed about the progress of the new MST3K, but I do recall Jonah Ray tweeted a few weeks ago that writing is now underway. Good things come to those who wait.

When the Giants come to town, it's Bye Bye Baby...

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

HSF 909

master sergeant

#22 [url]

Jul 29 16 12:36 AM

Some news from Comic-Con...

The most important one is that season 11's home will be on Netflix. No date has been announced for the premiere, but they should be on at some time this year.
It was also announced that Kevin Murphy, Bill Corbett and Mary Jo Pehl will make cameos as Professor Bobo, Observer and Pearl Forrester, perhaps as a passing of the torch to the new mads.

And now that Volume XXXVI has arrived, the titles for Volume XXXVII were also announced...
420 - THE HUMAN DUPLICATORS
705 - ESCAPE 2000
817 - HORROR OF PARTY BEACH
819 - INVASION OF THE NEPTUNE MEN

There's now only about a dozen and a half episodes left that haven't seen DVD release, and maybe half of those are highly unlikely to see release due to stingy rights holders. Quite frankly, I'm just impressed that this many episodes have seen home release.

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#23 [url]

Feb 22 17 1:57 AM

Okay, it's been quite a while since I updated this thread, but it's for a good reason... MST3K season 11 will premiere on Netflix on April 14th! Less than two months until movie sign!

Plus a cast photo with Joel...

Quote    Reply   

HSF 909

master sergeant

#24 [url]

Apr 17 17 12:35 AM

I forgot to mention it sooner, but Season 11 premiered on Friday. I've only seen the first six (of fourteen) episodes so far, and while the pace of the new version takes some getting used to, it's pretty enjoyable. So what are you waiting for? JOIN US!

https://www.netflix.com/title/80128275

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help