Remove this ad

link

private first class

Lead

Sep 26 11 9:47 AM

Tags : :

She's back everyone, I saw her reporting on the news at noon today. Glad to see she's back in the NY market. She left WNYW Fox 5 back in June and she went to CNN in D.C. for like 2 months and now she's back in NY again on WCBS 2 now. I hope she has a good run on WCBS and stays here in NY, I like her. WCBS has alot of cute one's now, you got Diana Rocco now, Emily Smith, Kristin Thorne, and Kathryn Brown.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

link

private first class

#5 [url]

Sep 29 11 6:31 AM

Posts on her FB page seem to indicate that she is now at 7 News, whereever that may be. Strange.

-misterbill

That is strange to hear. Is she now with WABC or another channel 7 in another state now. If so that stinks, I was happy to see her the other day on WCBS. If she is with another network now I guess that means she's just freelancing for anybody. BTW thanks for reminding me about Ann, I forgot about her.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 29 11 2:06 PM

If you look at her FB page, it seems like all of her jobs have been freelancing. If I had to guess, I'd say she is in Boston since there is a 7 News there, and the person who posted said something about her not being on Fox 25 anymore, and that is also in Boston.

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#10 [url]

Dec 3 11 8:42 PM

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#20 [url]

Mar 11 12 12:22 AM

Thanks, LB.  Hate that Diana's not on in Boston anymore.  At least I have here and her FB page.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help