May 14 12 9:08 PM

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

lb

master sergeant

#22 [url]

May 14 12 9:09 PM

Thanks, LB.  Hate that Diana's not on in Boston anymore.  At least I have here and her FB page.

-meeker8893

Who me?

Quote    Reply   

#29 [url]

May 20 12 4:03 PM

So she's obviously in Philly now. Does she move around so much because she is upwardly mobile or because she is hard to work with? She seems to be moving up in markets so I assume it's good and not bad.

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#30 [url]

May 20 12 8:49 PM

So she's obviously in Philly now. Does she move around so much because she is upwardly mobile or because she is hard to work with? She seems to be moving up in markets so I assume it's good and not bad.

-misterbill

I would guess it's more the lack of continuity in the news business or the bad economy. Many reporters  are moving around so much , unless they have the big names and fame that go with it.

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#31 [url]

May 20 12 10:28 PM

I would guess it's more the lack of continuity in the news business or the bad economy. Many reporters  are moving around so much , unless they have the big names and fame that go with it.[image]

-lb

There's been a lot of departures from 7 News in Boston.  Diana split her time there with another station in Hartford as well. 

Quote    Reply   

paulg85

sergeant major

#37 [url]

May 27 12 3:24 PM

After a long days work, she was tired, as you can see in the bottom picture. So I invited her in and we both did our best to help each other unwind.

Quote    Reply   

lb

master sergeant

#40 [url]

May 31 12 7:12 PM

Who me?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help