Remove this ad

slashasterisk

Administrator
I need a life.

Lead

Nov 29 11 10:23 AM

Tags : :

The Official Hot Chick Appreciation Thread.

There are many individual threads on this forum that are about hot chicks that aren't involved in the news. And that is a good thing. The bad thing is that they aren't in a dedicated post that is easy to find and add to. To that end, this thread is designed to help enhance our community by keeping these basic things in mind when adding images to this thread.

This thread is not for news caps! The rest of the forum already exists for that.

This thread is not for hot dude appreciation! Start your own damn thread for that.

This thread is not for chicks that look like dudes! Start your own damn thread for that shit, too.

This thread is not for nips or pink. No NIPs & NO PINK! Be smart about it when there is a hint of nip, eh?

As with the rest of this great forum, discussion is encouraged and disagreements will happen but you are still expected to be respectful of other board members. It's fine to comment if you find a post unappealing, but don't start harassing someone. If you're being a trolling fucktard, your posts will get deleted.

Even better, post encouragement when someone posts something you like.

The moderators and admins will have the sole discretion on what stays and what gets deleted. Period.

The idea is to appreciate the Hot Chicks of this world! If you start a thread about a hot chick that you plan on updating frequently, then post a pic here and a link to your thread! Help a dude out by letting us know about her! If this thread gets big enough, I might even make a sticky out of it (no pun intended)....

Now, to get this thread kicked off....

You could post a single or a series of photos of a hot celebrity (I appreciate her):

Or a hot international model:

or a hot Calvin Klein model:

or a hot chick playing sports:

or one or both of the Davalos twins:

Or a funny gif featuring some hot chick:

Or just some random hot chick that looks hot:

or a hot chick working out:

or a hot chick after working out:

Or some hot chick making something:

Or some hot chick eating something:

or a pron star:

Or a hot chick because of her spectacular ass:

Let's see what what hot chicks we come across....Doesn't matter if you post just one or ten pics....

Start Posting so we can start appreciating!

/*

Disclaimer: I saw this idea on another board and borrowed the idea for here.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sparty

sergeant major

#20 [url]

Dec 5 11 2:39 AM

Scarlett Johansson 

Kate Beckinsale 

Alyson Michalka 

Thank sugarbritches for the avatar, thank God for Ainsley

Quote    Reply