Remove this ad

Lead

Jan 1 12 11:12 AM

Tags : :

The Beast, IMO, is one of youtube's greatest entertainers.  When things aren't going his way, he lets his viewers know in a way that causing instant, gut-busting laughs.  Below are the my five favorites.

5. LIVE MW3 HOLIDAY SINGING BONUS

The Beast gets infuriated at how bad the FAD is and amuses us with his singing.

4. KOWLOON BEASTING

The Beast lets us know exactly what he thinks of this map.

3. 12-32 AT AFCAMPASTAN MW2

The Beast gets infuriated with where the game spawns him and deals with it in the usual manner.

2.  SUMMONED TO SUMMIT

Classic Elpresador at his best.  He's straight up beasting, and everyone else is a dumbass.  Lots of rage, and just all around funny.

1.  LIVE COD4 SPAWNTRAPPED BY TEAM MATE

All that needs to be said about this one.  It was so funny I about pissed myself.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

lj

private

#1 [url]

Jan 2 12 12:00 PM

"At this juncture of all junctures"

That spawntrapped one is the best, by far. Looked like there were four guys stuck there. Entertainment at its best.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 3 12 3:28 PM

Yeah, lol.  When most people get an assist, they say something like 'thanks', or 'you saved my ass'.

When Elpresador gets an assist it's 'I got 2 fucking points?  Bullshit!!!' lol.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jan 6 12 11:31 PM

I don't know who this guy is, but he's done some compilations of Elpresador's greatest rages.  And you know we all watch for his rage sessions...lol.

Quote    Reply   

jj29

sergeant first class

#8 [url]

Jan 10 12 3:15 PM

refreshing to see him do a segment on something besides COD. I couldnt figure out what he was laughing at, but I feel his pain. I tried the game but was lost from the getgo. He threw MW in the fire LOL

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 11 12 7:00 PM

A message from our leader (lol)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#17 [url]

Feb 20 12 2:46 AM

This one starts out slow, but as soon as he gets pissed, it gets really funny.

Part of it was he said early on 'I'm not yelling today'.  He's yelling before you know it, ha ha ha.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help